Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Pfizer Director Admits Vaccine Was Never Tested On Preventing Transmission

https://twitter.com/rob_roos/status/1579759795225198593

#VAXXGANG be like..."I trust science!"
    Last edited by Lil-Shrimp; 10-11-2022 at 03:01 PM.

Default Re: Pfizer Director Admits Vaccine Was Never Tested On Preventing Transmission

vaxx gang shook af

Lanier wore size 22. PerkinsFor3's Avatar

Default Re: Pfizer Director Admits Vaccine Was Never Tested On Preventing Transmission

Nowhere, before the vaccine became widely used on the market, experts spoke about test results on transmission which now 'appear not to be available'. Moreover, there are indeed studies into the extent to which the vaccine prevents transmission, but they were not done before the vaccine came on the market. At that time, studies were done, but they were about the prevention of (serious) disease and the results were very positive. The factual answer of the representative of Pfizer to a factual question from Roos therefore disproves absolutely nothing.

In April 2020, already 5 months into the vaccine, they were still pretending that it stopped the spread dead cold. You get the vaccine, the virus stops with you. There's no way that Pfizer did not know that was the case, yet the media just promoted that. Not only that, read comments from the vax cucks, or vaxx gang from back then, and you will see many of them saying that the vaccine is better than natural immunity. That natural immunity wears off, but these vaccines renders you immune for life. NWO style. If you don't get the vaccine, you're literally going to kill people.

My favorite is when a vaccinated person got infected, they called it a breakthrough infection. Aka, a regular infection.
    Last edited by jstern; 10-11-2022 at 08:34 PM.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

blade looking at that Pfizer stock right now....

even though there are no long term health studies... the vaccine has proven to be safe & effective.

Who needs long term health studies anyway? Just let the entire world be one giant Guinea pig and hope for the best... other than that... the vaccine worked and gave society a placebo effect.

Standard life L for blade

LOL.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

vax cucks absolutely fuming right now

Decent playground baller

My vaccine doesn't prevent covid it just prevents the symptoms. This has been accepted by everyone for almost 2 years now why are you people acting like it's some huge discovery?

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post
    Who needs long term health studies anyway? Just let the entire world be one giant Guinea pig and hope for the best... other than that... the vaccine worked and gave society a placebo
    When my vaccine was in trials they put it up against the placebo, that's how trials work. But let me ask you this Doomsday Dallas. How much of the food you ingest and the medicine you take do you think went through extensive long term study? And what about long studies on covid itself? It's the same spike protein sans the microchips. Are you worried about that or just my vaccine?

Who has had covid here?

I was feeling light headed/dizzy after sitting for a while and it lasted about a week and a half. Even after driving like half hour I felt dizzy and my legs were a little weird. It's gone now so I'm left wondering if it may have been some mild covid symptoms. Was also coughing a little more than normal but I rarely cough at all. Maybe I had a stroke.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Who has had covid here?

I was feeling light headed/dizzy after sitting for a while and it lasted about a week and a half. Even after driving like half hour I felt dizzy and my legs were a little weird. It's gone now so I'm left wondering if it may have been some mild covid symptoms. Was also coughing a little more than normal but I rarely cough at all. Maybe I had a stroke.
    Are you vaccinated? Seriously. You have to be careful when driving.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Who has had covid here?

Might be HIV or Monkeypox actually based on your extracurricular activities.

Remember, this is what they thought of us:

And now they look like idiots after looking like tyrants.