Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Default Re: Pfizer Director Admits Vaccine Was Never Tested On Preventing Transmission

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Remember, this is what they thought of us:
    us?

You got vaccinated

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Pfizer Director Admits Vaccine Was Never Tested On Preventing Transmission

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    us?

You got vaccinated
    Sigh. I have always said the vaccine should be a personal choice kind of like the "my body, my choice" you guys are always yapping about, and not a mandate. And certainly not something to be bullied into like from these quotes by Howard Stern and company.

Sigh. I have always said the vaccine should be a personal choice kind of like the "my body, my choice" you guys are always yapping about, and not a mandate. And certainly not something to be bullied into like from these quotes by Howard Stern and company.
    Right Howard wasn't talking to you because you got the jab.

Also jstern thinks you're going to die soon of myocarditis.

Did you see that comedian who fell? Yeah be scared man.

Libtards will never admit that they were wrong, and its not merely a pride thing of owning one's mistakes. Covid is just to dear to their hearts; they loved it. The lockdowns, masking, vaxxing, all of it. They just cant accept that it was 99.9% a scam.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic View Post
    Libtards will never admit that they were wrong, and its not merely a pride thing of owning one's mistakes. Covid is just to dear to their hearts; they loved it. The lockdowns, masking, vaxxing, all of it. They just cant accept that it was 99.9% a scam.
    A global scam that will suddenly vanish once Biden is elected right?

This f@#kin guy

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    Right Howard wasn't talking to you because you got the jab.
    I don't think you understand what's happening here.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

vax cucks fuming so hard right now

You are due for your 5th deworming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    You are due for your 5th deworming soon.
    That line doesn't really fit Patrick Chewing since he was vaccinated, so it makes me wonder if it's a line that you spent part of last night thinking up, and was too excited to use it, and so just forced it in with the first person you came across.

Was that the case? I will take your word.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    That line doesn't really fit Patrick Chewing since he was vaccinated, so it makes me wonder if it's a line that you spent part of last night thinking up, and was too excited to use it, and so just forced it in with the first person you came across.

When do you suspect Chewing will drop dead from heart failure due to his heart being completely infested with spikes?

Poor bastard.

I really mean it. Our dearest poopsie is a known uncultured swine, you know.

Lmao i never got vaccinated and never caught that sh1t. What has it been 3 years since rona rone came?

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    Lmao i never got vaccinated and never caught that sh1t. What has it been 3 years since rona rone came?
    A rare virgin to both wow.

The whole world is going to drop dead from spike protein heart attacks and you'll be the last man on Earth.