Default The following people are Antisemitic and hate Jews

highweight
    SaltyMeatballs
    TheMan
    Nanners
    tpols
    eliteballer
    HighFlyer23

There are a few others who are suspect, but I'm keeping tabs on who these wretched individuals are, and considering how the owner of this site is Jewish himself, I feel it's important to know who the vile, racist, Jew-haters are. If you're on this list, shame on you. God will judge you disgusting people unkindly.

Default Re: The following people are Antisemitic and hate Jews

Some of those people have said antisemitic things but you don’t really have a leg to stand on here (not that your fatass can stand at all) considering you’re highly antisemitic yourself. SaltyMeatballs and Eliteballer have not been antisemitic at all. Supporting Palestine isn’t antisemitic.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Some of those people have said antisemitic things but you don’t really have a leg to stand on here (not that your fatass can stand at all) considering you’re highly antisemitic yourself. SaltyMeatballs and Eliteballer have not been antisemitic at all. Supporting Palestine isn’t antisemitic.
    Palestinians all across the United States right now chanting "From the River to the Sea" and these posters have blamed Israel the whole time. I have not once seem them condemn the River to the Sea comments by Palestinians. Thus, making them Antisemitic. Listen, I know those are your friends and you will watch hell freeze over before you agree with the Chewster, but these people are spreading hate, and you're here defending them. Not a good look. And why are you displaying cowardice? How many times does that fat diabetic highweight have to post the Star of David with a swastika before you call his fat ass out?? I mean, c'mon man. Wake the **** up.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Palestinians all across the United States right now chanting "From the River to the Sea" and these posters have blamed Israel the whole time. I have not once seem them condemn the River to the Sea comments by Palestinians. Thus, making them Antisemitic. Listen, I know those are your friends and you will watch hell freeze over before you agree with the Chewster, but these people are spreading hate, and you're here defending them. Not a good look. And why are you displaying cowardice? How many times does that fat diabetic highweight have to post the Star of David with a swastika before you call his fat ass out?? I mean, c'mon man. Wake the **** up.
    I called Highwhey out for antisemitism a while ago in that thread what are you talking about?

How is “from the river to the sea” antisemitic?

I called Highwhey out for antisemitism a while ago in that thread what are you talking about?

How is “from the river to the sea” antisemitic?
    Hmm I'll have to read through that giant hateful thread again.

And what do you think the "River to the sea" means?? From the River Jordan to the Mediterranean Sea "Palestine will be free". That means the eradication of the State of Israel and every Jew in between. That's exactly what Hamas wants.

OP is a fat racist bitch that fled like a lil bitch after we went in on his ass

Hmm I'll have to read through that giant hateful thread again.

And what do you think the "River to the sea" means?? From the River Jordan to the Mediterranean Sea "Palestine will be free". That means the eradication of the State of Israel and every Jew in between. That's exactly what Hamas wants.
    Hamas does not speak for Palestinians or free Palestine activists you fool. And Israel created Hamas.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    OP is a fat racist bitch that fled like a lil bitch after we went in on his ass

I think it's time the entire board call you out for some of the vile shit you have posted about the Jews. You're a disgrace to the human race to want to have the Jews extinguished. And now that I'm back, you can go back into hiding, fat boy. Your little Nazi party is coming to an end.

Hamas does not speak for Palestinians or free Palestine activists you fool. And Israel created Hamas.
    Once again, tell that to the Palestinians that are chanting this on the streets here in this country as we speak. You need to crawl out of that hole you reside in and wake the hell up. There are plenty of Muslims in this country who put your head on a spike right now because you are Jewish.

Once again, tell that to the Palestinians that are chanting this on the streets here in this country as we speak. You need to crawl out of that hole you reside in and wake the hell up. There are plenty of Muslims in this country who put your head on a spike right now because you are Jewish.
    Fox News told you this huh. You are just as antisemitic as Highwhey stop pretending you aren’t.

OP is a textbook philosemitist. in his low IQ mind, he is sympathetic to jewish people (while failing to make a distinction between jews and the israeli government) and believes he is helping their cause, but his association a lone muddies their reputation.

I think it's time the entire board call you out for some of the vile shit you have posted about the Jews. You're a disgrace to the human race to want to have the Jews extinguished. And now that I'm back, you can go back into hiding, fat boy. Your little Nazi party is coming to an end.
    please cite your sources, where did i say we should extinguish all jews?

Fox News told you this huh. You are just as antisemitic as Highwhey stop pretending you aren’t.
    Fox News? Turn on CNN. Go on Social Media right now and watch all the video of these protests. You can't be this stupid man. You can dislike me all you want, but it's idiotic on your part to deny that there are Palestinians protesting on the street right now chanting for the eradication of Israel. Turn on the TV. Jesus Christ this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    OP is a textbook philosemitist. in his low IQ mind, he is sympathetic to jewish people (while failing to make a distinction between jews and the israeli government) and believes he is helping their cause, but his association a lone muddies their reputation.
    You have been doing the same thing on the opposite end the last few days to be fair. That doesn’t help Palestine at all it just hurts the cause. You obviously have something against Jews and it’s just as ugly as when fatty does the same stuff. Tons of Jews are pro Palestine, including myself.

Fox News? Turn on CNN. Go on Social Media right now and watch all the video of these protests. You can't be this stupid man. You can dislike me all you want, but it's idiotic on your part to deny that there are Palestinians protesting on the street right now chanting for the eradication of Israel. Turn on the TV. Jesus Christ this guy.
    Israel is a settler colonist state the eradication of a settler colonist state is good. That does not mean “kill jews” just abolishing the Israeli government.