Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Default Re: Republicans want to cut YOUR Social Security and Medicare

Idiots.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Seniors, tell your children that if they vote Republican, you will have to move in with them when the GOP cuts your Social Security and Medicare.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    Seniors, tell your children that if they vote Republican, you will have to move in with them when the GOP cuts your Social Security and Medicare.
    How will the government sustain social security long term? And how does it make sense for males given the lower life expectancy and higher age requirement?

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsNY View Post
    How will the government sustain social security long term? And how does it make sense for males given the lower life expectancy and higher age requirement?

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    Too bad you can't delete topics quickly when you post under a different user like you can with posts eh eliteballer aka LakersLegend#32

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

republican's are smart : If you did not join their multi-millionaire club ... work till you die.

fvck medicare and SS.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    republican's are smart : If you did not join their multi-millionaire club ... work till you die.

fvck medicare and SS.

I don't think that's what anyone is saying. But I'm still wondering, how do you sustain social security long term?

I don't think that's what anyone is saying. But I'm still wondering, how do you sustain social security long term?
    interesting question considering we have less babies born , and x generation has to get past pay out of baby boomers.
    remember inflation also means 16-50 year old's will be paying more in.

The biggest issue I have seen is where money is borrowed from it, and no interest is collected.
    It is an issue / but government is to govern people , to protect people , and taking it away is not protecting people.
    A previous poster stated longevity has decreased in the world. Where the hell did that come from.

People are living longer than ever. My mum would of died 10+ years earlier , but the medical industry pumped drugs into her to
    gain money. With two diseases arthritis and Parkinson she lived to 86 and was wheel chair and bed ridden.

my question to the republicans who want to take it away , and say that individuals should invest in their own ... dah we have been 401k plans
    because pensions aren't like they used to be. Why doesn't the government invest funds to support S.S. ?????????????

They are total scum.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    interesting question considering we have less babies born , and x generation has to get past pay out of baby boomers.
    remember inflation also means 16-50 year old's will be paying more in.

The biggest issue I have seen is where money is borrowed from it, and no interest is collected.
    It is an issue / but government is to govern people , to protect people , and taking it away is not protecting people.
    A previous poster stated longevity has decreased in the world. Where the hell did that come from.

People are living longer than ever. My mum would of died 10+ years earlier , but the medical industry pumped drugs into her to
    gain money. With two diseases arthritis and Parkinson she lived to 86 and was wheel chair and bed ridden.

my question to the republicans who want to take it away , and say that individuals should invest in their own ... dah we have been 401k plans
    because pensions aren't like they used to be. Why doesn't the government invest funds to support S.S. ?????????????
    Look up the average ages in America. I believe the average age of both men and women are falling, but for men it's particularly alarming at age 73. It's very likely a lot of men will pay into social security and never see what they paid.

You may have a 401k, but only around 100 million Americans do. That still leaves almost 60 million Americans who do not. And it's tough to invest in a retirement account if you're already paying 15.4% in FICA, in addition to all of the other taxes that you're required to pay.

I don't profess to have the answers, but one thing is certain is that social security is unsustainable. So now what?

College star

Look up the average ages in America. I believe the average age of both men and women are falling, but for men it's particularly alarming at age 73. It's very likely a lot of men will pay into social security and never see what they paid.

You may have a 401k, but only around 100 million Americans do. That still leaves almost 60 million Americans who do not. And it's tough to invest in a retirement account if you're already paying 15.4% in FICA, in addition to all of the other taxes that you're required to pay.

I don't profess to have the answers, but one thing is certain is that social security is unsustainable. So now what?
    Look up the life expectancy* not average ages.

People also ask
    What is the life expectancy rate for males and females in the USA?
    What Is The Life Expectancy Of An American Male Or Female? Gender Specific Figures: Male: 76.1 years - Average life expectancy of a US male (at birth). Female: 81.1 years - Average life expectancy of a US female (at birth).

76 has been the nom for about 15 years.

81 has gone up for woman. last 10 years.

What they expect? People to go broke and die? Fvck republicans straight up, people need help sometimes. The constantly working thing is for selfish white men that don’t understand everyone aint able

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Hey MAGA Jackoffs,

Come to your senses.

When the Republicans end Social Security and Medicare, it ends for you too.

Not just the people you hate.