Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Have any of you guys heard the theory that the Moon is a Spaceship?

I mean think about it. And I mean really think about it. Why haven't we returned to the moon in nearly 60 years?? 60!

Either we never did land there because we can't, or whoever inhabits the moon told us to never come back!

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I mean think about it. And I mean really think about it. Why haven't we returned to the moon in nearly 60 years?? 60!

Either we never did land there because we can't, or whoever inhabits the moon told us to never come back!
    because you're so fat, your body exerts so much gravitational pull that a spaceship can't escape to the moon

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    because you're so fat, your body exerts so much gravitational pull that a spaceship can't escape to the moon

Dude trying too hard

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Good video.

I've looked into this a few times in the past...

Supposedly... it's like the movie Interstellar, and apart of a time loop. Aliens didn't build the moon, We did, or we will.

Personally... I think the moon & sun's relationship with the Earth, and all of its mathematical coincidences just serve as proof of a creator.

William Paley’s “watch” argument. Basically, this argument says that after seeing a watch, with all its intricate parts, which work together in a precise fashion to keep time, one must deduce that this piece of machinery has a creator, since it is far too complex to have simply come into being by some other means, such as evolution.