Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: You ever been in a band?

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post

You listen to bands like Cinderella and Ratt your music taste is ass
    Ahhh it's nice to see that you can't refute my claim, so you bring up the fact that I also listen to Hair Metal in some lame attempt to discredit me or make me seem less knowledgeable on the subject. A true purist listens to all genres. You force yourself to listen to Black Metal and Death Metal just to come off edgy. It's your entire persona. It's easy to pick you out of a poser lineup man.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Ahhh it's nice to see that you can't refute my claim, so you bring up the fact that I also listen to Hair Metal in some lame attempt to discredit me or make me seem less knowledgeable on the subject. A true purist listens to all genres. You force yourself to listen to Black Metal and Death Metal just to come off edgy. It's your entire persona. It's easy to pick you out of a poser lineup man.
    I don’t force myself to listen to anything you fat tub of goo. I mostly listen to doom metal anyways but you’re kidding yourself if you think good black metal and death metal don’t exist. Hair metal though? Classic low Iq Chewy going for the overly produced corporate shlock.

Yall should post your mixtapes

I don’t force myself to listen to anything you fat tub of goo. I mostly listen to doom metal anyways but you’re kidding yourself if you think good black metal and death metal don’t exist. Hair metal though? Classic low Iq Chewy going for the overly produced corporate shlock.
    This guy . There's a reason Hair Metal ruled the 80's and some of the early 90's in terms of radio and tv airplay. Some of the best guitarists and singers came from that era.

And then there's a reason why Black Metal and Death Metal will never rule even within its own genre. Of all the Metal sub-genres that are out there, those two are the worst.

This guy . There's a reason Hair Metal ruled the 80's and some of the early 90's in terms of radio and tv airplay. Some of the best guitarists and singers came from that era.

And then there's a reason why Black Metal and Death Metal will never rule even within its own genre. Of all the Metal sub-genres that are out there, those two are the worst.
    You would have to stretch the definition of hair metal to have it include many of the guys frequently considered amongst the best singers and guitarists. The most successful hair metal band is who Motley Crue?

Assuming we’re not counting hair metal as metal, I guess you could argue that, but pretty much every major genre of metal has great bands. Black metal is more of an aesthetic thing than being about ability although some bands are quite good technically. As for death metal those guys are often literally amongst the most talented musicians on earth. I mean have you heard Atheist or Death? The skill level is off the charts. I think you believe I’m way more into these genres than I am, I listen to doom metal the majority of the time I’m listening to metal and the rest of the time usually thrash. I just have said there are black metal and death metal bands that are good and worth listening to which is true.

Still waiting for you to find me punk lyrics from classic bands as bad as OP’s
    Last edited by RRR3; 10-20-2022 at 04:42 PM.

The fat slob praising hair metal (of all things) for being popular while slandering two sub genres that are inherently designed to be extreme and therefor not mainstream...for not being popular...?

WHO is the poser?

Jesus Christ this guy is an idiot. Probably listening to Poison as I'm typing this.

Stop trying so hard, Chewing. You ****ing retard.

Dude, you're a poser. You don't know shit about music apparently. These lyrics are right on par with the Misfits, Sex Pistols, Social Distortion, etc.
    Jesus, who the **** are any of those bands? Absolutely garbage taste in music

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    The fat slob praising hair metal (of all things) for being popular while slandering two sub genres that are inherently designed to be extreme and therefor not mainstream...for not being popular...?

WHO is the poser?

Jesus Christ this guy is an idiot. Probably listening to Poison as I'm typing this.

Stop trying so hard, Chewing. You ****ing retard.
    Also funny he’s a hair metal fan considering how homophobic he is considering that genre is incredibly homoerotic. Look at how they dressed (not I think that there’s anything wrong with crossdressing but chewing does, so…)

You guys are so pathetic. You have to sound act tough and that's why you can't be seen praising Hair Metal/Glam Rock or whatever you want to call it. Mind you, you're in the extreme minority of people who don't like that music. But let's face it, we know you like it. Again, judging by how inferior you clowns feel internally, you have the need to mock Hair Metal as being lame or gay or whatever you want to call it.

And I repeat, some of the best musicians and singers are from that era.

David Coverdale, Tom Kiefer, and the best of the bunch Mike Matijevic.

And one of the greatest drummers of all time is Tommy Aldridge of Whitesnake.

Quit being lame posers and just admit good music is good music regardless of the era. Dumbasses.

You guys are so pathetic. You have to sound act tough and that's why you can't be seen praising Hair Metal/Glam Rock or whatever you want to call it. Mind you, you're in the extreme minority of people who LIKE that music. But let's face it, we know you like it. Again, judging by how inferior you clowns feel internally, you have the need to mock Hair Metal as being lame or gay or whatever you want to call it.

Quit being lame posers and just admit good music is good music regardless of the era. Dumbasses.
    Fixed it for you. I like a mix of rock but I had to google what Hair Metal/Glam Rock was. I seriously doubt the average person has even heard of that genre

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs View Post
    I had to google what Hair Metal/Glam Rock was. I seriously doubt the average person has even heard of that genre
    Are you from a foreign country??

Are you from a foreign country??
    Born, raised, and living in the USA

Ask 100 people if they know what Glam Metal is and you'll maybeee, just maybeee get 1 person who knows

You guys are so pathetic. You have to sound act tough and that's why you can't be seen praising Hair Metal/Glam Rock or whatever you want to call it. Mind you, you're in the extreme minority of people who don't like that music. But let's face it, we know you like it. Again, judging by how inferior you clowns feel internally, you have the need to mock Hair Metal as being lame or gay or whatever you want to call it.

No one is denying the 80s had lots of great music. Hair metal just isn’t good fats accept it. Tommy Aldridge is a good drummer though but I know him from playing with Ozzy aka a real musician.

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs View Post
    Born, raised, and living in the USA

Ask 100 people if they know what Glam Metal is and you'll maybeee, just maybeee get 1 person who knows
    I can't help it if you Zoomers don't know a god damn thing about anything.

No one is denying the 80s had lots of great music. Hair metal just isn’t good fats accept it. Tommy Aldridge is a good drummer though but I know him from playing with Ozzy aka a real musician.
    Don Dokken....another master. And Ozzy is overrated trash. C'mon man. At least pretend to know this stuff.