Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Bad news for Gastrick: extreme obesity shaves years off lifespan

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Nobody in the history of mankind has been as fat as you.
    I would much rather be fat and get laid with actual biological women than be rubbing d*cks and having a man put his dick in your ass. Sick bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I would much rather be fat and get laid with actual biological women than be rubbing d*cks and having a man put his dick in your ass. Sick bastard.
    But you don’t get laid by anyone, chewy.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    But you don’t get laid by anyone, chewy.
    It's easy to project when you've been exposed as tranny dick lover.

I have a regular girlfriend so getting laid happens several times a week for me. You see, I don't need to brag. I know who I am. You hide who you are....and yet we still find a way to expose you.

It's easy to project when you've been exposed as tranny dick lover.

I have a regular girlfriend so getting laid happens several times a week for me. You see, I don't need to brag. I know who I am. You hide who you are....and yet we still find a way to expose you.
    No one thinks you have a girlfriend your posts reek of virginity. Imagine caring who someone has sex with you’re a caveman

You're the only one with the problem of my reality. You go through fits of rage trying to feel less inferior to me. But that'll never happen. I'm the only poster that keeps you awake at night. I'm the only poster you try so hard to disprove. I'm the only poster that has you taking a picture of a library to prove that you actually have a job. I'm the only poster that has you creating alts to try to disprove that you have no friends and live at home with your parents. Me. No one else. I OWN YOU, tranny boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatrick virgin Chewing View Post
    You're the only one with the problem of my reality. You go through fits of rage trying to feel less inferior to me. But that'll never happen. I'm the only poster that keeps you awake at night. I'm the only poster you try so hard to disprove. I'm the only poster that has you taking a picture of a library to prove that you actually have a job. I'm the only poster that has you creating alts to try to disprove that you have no friends and live at home with your parents. Me. No one else. I OWN YOU, tranny boy.
    You definitely typed this while crying into a bucket of KFC

Let this be the thread where RRR3 admits that he takes it up the ass.

College superstar

Lol, you dudes need to chill a bit

Let this be the thread where RRR3 admits that he takes it up the ass.
    I never said that virgin boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Airupthere View Post
    Lol, you dudes need to chill a bit
    I’m doing great. I just like making ol Gastrick meltdown.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Poopsie didn't even have sex with his ex-wife.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Finally Poopsie admits he is fat.

This n1gga rrr3 got me laughing out this world. I thought he really smashed something, n1gga no one wants to have sex with no “fun boy”. N1gga you mad suspect

Btw i have no problem with rrr3 but i had to call him out on that because thats some straight bullsh1t

Can’t imagine being a fat pimply transjew virgin adds many years either r3..