Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Cool Nancy Pelosi’s husband gets “violently assaulted” during a home invasion in SF

too bad he didn’t have a gun

good job nancy

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Nancy Pelosi’s husband gets “violently assaulted” during a home invasion in SF

That is awesome

But something tells me this is just another ploy by Democrats to gain sympathy. They are that evil.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Default Re: Nancy Pelosi’s husband gets “violently assaulted” during a home invasion in SF

Right when I read this I knew the tin foils would declare it was staged for midterms.

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    Right when I read this I knew the tin foils would declare it was staged for midterms.
    This is impossible. Nancy lives in a gated community with armed guards. She wont let her husband get assaulted unless she wants to

Watch, the suspect will somehow be some MAGA White Nationalist....just watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post

It usually is, tinfoil man.

Suspect got the wrong person

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    It usually is, tinfoil man.
    I think you need to stop living in an alternate reality and turn on the news. Most violence towards politicians and violence in general is from people on your side of the aisle. The first step in the beginning stages of coping with grief is Acceptance.

It's not the first time he's been hammered.

Paul Pelosi, Nancy Pelosi's husband, sentenced to 5 days in jail for a DUI

He would have been better off if charges were not dismissed and served some time.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    It's not the first time he's been hammered.

Paul Pelosi, Nancy Pelosi's husband, sentenced to 5 days in jail for a DUI

He would have been better off if charges were not dismissed and served some time.

I know Off the Court doesn't like conspiracies, but there are already so many questions...

- Police Chief states that both the assailant and Paul Pelosi had hammers
    - Police Chief states that police arrived before the assailant attacked Paul Pelosi and only attacked Paul Pelosi when police arrived
    - Nancy Pelosi's team states that Paul Pelosi will make a full recovery, however reports are that Paul Pelosi was having brain surgery today as a result of the attack

David Depape has been arrested on attempted murder. He is a big time conspiracy theorist and now he has tin foils everywhere declaring that he is a deep state actor.

I guess he finally learned how that works.

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    David Depape has been arrested on attempted murder. He is a big time conspiracy theorist and now he has tin foils everywhere declaring that he is a deep state actor.

I guess he finally learned how that works.
    Why wasn't Nancy Pelosi home at the time? What did she know? How did the assailant get in so easily? Why did Paul Pelosi have a hammer in his hands as well? Was this a staged killing that went wrong as soon as police arrived? Depape seems like a patsy to me. Depape and "the patsy" sound eerily similar. David DePatsy. How were the police called? Did the family dog call the police? How could the dog have called the police? What kind of a dog is it??