Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Takeoff from Migos shot and killed early this morning in Houston

Such a tragedy.

This is especially sad because black lives matter

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    This is especially sad because black lives matter
    Why are White Supremacists killing Black rappers??

I don't get picked last at the park anymore RachlNicholsazz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A. View Post
    Takeoff was one of the three members of Migos which was a successful rap group that saw most of their success between 2016-2019. I'd say he was their best rapper. The group had multiple hit songs and a few of their albums were solid. What made them become popular was the new sound they brought to rap

To answer your other question, as successful as Takeoff was, he wasn't anywhere close to Tupac or Biggie. If their death was a 10, Takeoff's is probably a 5.
    There's an argument that they were more influential than Tupac or Biggie. We can argue who invented the triple flow, but let's face it, Migos made it popular and in a few short years thousands now copy them. That said, I find this type of rap pure shit

Not a fan of the Migos, their music, or triple bunk beds, but Takeoff seemed like the most calm, respectful and dare I say “normal” of the 3. He seemed like a genuinely nice/good person but I don’t know.

It’s unfortunate that the black community does this to one another. And glorify it in their music. And not one protest. If a white cop killed him could you imagine the reaction?

The crackas always have to make it about them. “Imagine if a white cop did this”. Well imagine if arbitrary wouldnt have snitched on that turkish dude. We can do hypotheticals for days

Yall know im jk

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    The crackas always have to make it about them. “Imagine if a white cop did this”. Well imagine if arbitrary wouldnt have snitched on that turkish dude. We can do hypotheticals for days

Yall know im jk

autistic water still traumatized from getting whooped by a small turkish kid after he ran his mouth

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post

autistic water still traumatized from getting whooped by a small turkish kid after he ran his mouth
    My nikka knows exactly what im talkin bout

yall nikkas extra

What is this story about AW and some turkish dude?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

What is this story about AW and some turkish dude?
    he made a thread awhile ago about how there is this short turkish kid in his class and AW mouthed off to him and the kid went up to him and whooped him in class and AW went to the nurses office to get an ice pack and then later reported him to the police

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    he made a thread awhile ago about how there is this short turkish kid in his class and AW mouthed off to him and the kid went up to him and whooped him in class and AW went to the nurses office to get an ice pack and then later reported him to the police

Turkish dude put them hands on boy and homeboy mouth start running like a water fountain

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    Damn that is as bad as it gets. To the crackas that dont know who he is stay classy no need to disrespect the man. Making me reconsider signing a record deal.
    It's funny seeing a anime character on a basketball forum post this lol