Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: Why would a loving God depend your salvation on bad evidence?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    The people that don't believe in God are usually the ones broadcasting it to the world, not the other way around. Kind of like vegans. They're always making it a point to tell people they're vegan. I just don't know of any Christians forcing their beliefs or their truth onto others.
    Selective perception. There are people like that on both sides, but you cannot say how many atheists and theists don't preach, you can never know. I generally shy away from people who want to push their belief on someone. May it be theism or atheism.

The people that don't believe in God are usually the ones broadcasting it to the world, not the other way around. Kind of like vegans. They're always making it a point to tell people they're vegan. I just don't know of any Christians forcing their beliefs or their truth onto others.
    Because people became sick to death of religious cults trying to brainwash them and pushed back. More religious people realize that's wrong now. It is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    The bigger the system the more chaotic. Scientific experiments to be repeatable feature a few prerequisites.
    That's right. Now justify those prerequisites without God.

You're saying science can't exist without god, because men can't recreate large chaotic systems basically. Science never claimed it could, science also doesn't need order in macrosystems. This is no proof that science needs a god, neither can science proof there isn't a god.
    No, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying without God, you cannot account for the uniformity in nature which is absolutely necessary for science. Without the uniformity in nature you would never end up with a consistent conclusion because all there is is randomness. It has nothing to do with men creating anything, all we can do is observe.

I find discussions around belief tiring. Nobody will ever convince the other side. Why discuss it?
    Interesting, so what brings you here?

Decent college freshman

Christianity is literally the stupidest ****ing donkey shit religion to have ever existed

The cult of Yahweh transformed into something even more idiotic with a dying and ressurecting man-godwho dies for sins

Actually I may be a bit wrong ...Baal's narrative in the Ugaritic texts is not too far off from the story of Jesus of Nazareth as portrayed by Christianity ... Certain elements are clearly more than a coincidental parallel

The cult of Yahweh already completely adopted the Baal cycle and replaced Baal with Yahweh in their version ...it would make sense that it's bastard child would carry on with the Baal cycle being the source material for it's motifs and tropes

Jews and Christians worship the same storm god of the ancient Cannanites and ancient Mesopotamians repacked with a different name
    Last edited by HighFlyer23; 11-12-2022 at 10:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by theman93 View Post
    That's right. Now justify those prerequisites without God.

No, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying without God, you cannot account for the uniformity in nature which is absolutely necessary for science. Without the uniformity in nature you would never end up with a consistent conclusion because all there is is randomness. It has nothing to do with men creating anything, all we can do is observe.

Interesting, so what brings you here?
    Nothing much. That's I also won't argue further. No point in it. Really.

Nothing much. That's I also won't argue further. No point in it. Really.
    Sure there is. I would argue that you can't justify that anything matters, which is why you need God.

What an idiot.

Sure there is. I would argue that you can't justify that anything matters, which is why you need God.
    I can't justify it for you, because you firmly believe in creationism. That's why arguing is futile.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HighFlyer23 View Post
    Christianity is literally the stupidest ****ing donkey shit religion to have ever existed

The cult of Yahweh transformed into something even more idiotic with a dying and ressurecting man-godwho dies for sins

Actually I may be a bit wrong ...Baal's narrative in the Ugaritic texts is not too far off from the story of Jesus of Nazareth as portrayed by Christianity ... Certain elements are clearly more than a coincidental parallel

The cult of Yahweh already completely adopted the Baal cycle and replaced Baal with Yahweh in their version ...it would make sense that it's bastard child would carry on with the Baal cycle being the source material for it's motifs and tropes

Jews and Christians worship the same storm god of the ancient Cannanites and ancient Mesopotamians repacked with a different name
    No one asked for your opinion. Go back into your hole with your July 2009 join date. I run this shit.

Good post. Seems to have struck a nerve with the sinners.

I can't justify it for you, because you firmly believe in creationism. That's why arguing is futile.
    No I'd argue that your world view can't just justify that anything even matters. We can put mine to the side.

Decent college freshman

No one asked for your opinion. Go back into your hole with your July 2009 join date. I run this shit.
    Bring your entire Christendom and Judaism to debate me ******

Bring your foreskin worshipping pope or your baby dick sucking ****** rabbis and watch me embarrass them to death and insanity

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Bring your entire Christendom and Judaism to debate me ******

Bring your foreskin worshipping pope or your baby dick sucking ****** rabbis and watch me embarrass them to death and insanity
    Atheists are psycho bitter little bitches. I love it.

Decent college freshman

Atheists are psycho bitter little bitches. I love it.
    Debate me **********

No I'd argue that your world view can't just justify that anything even matters. We can put mine to the side.
    You're honestly embarrassing yourself.