Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Klay Thompson is washed out. 1998 and 1999 Scottie Pippen put up better stats

Ofc it's only natural chef is gonna be brought up since they're his teammates after all.

And their efforts in winning without him only show how much his help has gotten better these days. Whatever stats they have as long as they can win. Typical uncle being uncle lol.

Default Re: Klay Thompson is washed out. 1998 and 1999 Scottie Pippen put up better stats

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Ofc it's only natural chef is gonna be brought up since they're his teammates after all.

And their efforts in winning without him only show how much his help has gotten better these days. Whatever stats they have as long as they can win. Typical uncle being uncle lol.
    This thread is from November and nobody was talking about Curry. But you just had to bump it today so you could mention your daddy.

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    This thread is from November and nobody was talking about Curry. But you just had to bump it today so you could mention your daddy.
    Duh. Because klay had a memorable game, uncle. Funny how you easily get triggered each time you feel chef is getting made fun of.

Duh. Because klay had a memorable game, uncle. Funny how you easily get triggered each time you feel chef is getting made fun of.
    I am not the one bumping threads to show my devotion to him.

There was already a thread about his 54 pt game before you bumped this one. I guess one thread showing your devotion to Curry wasn't enough.

I am not the one bumping threads to show my devotion to him.

There was already a thread about his 54 pt game before you bumped this one. I guess one thread showing your devotion to Curry wasn't enough.
    Heh i chose to not post in that thread simply because i find the op rt to be truly insufferable and dysfunctional. Otherwise, it's likely that i wouldn't have bumped this thread anymore.

Heh i chose to not post in that thread simply because i find the op rt to be truly insufferable and dysfunctional. Otherwise, it's likely that i wouldn't have bumped this thread anymore.

OP didn't mention curry at all. You could have bumped this thread without mentioning Curry but you just had to bring him up because he is your daddy.

OP didn't mention curry at all. You could have bumped this thread without mentioning Curry but you just had to bring him up because he is your daddy.
    And your butt suddenly got itchy because of it. Ok, uncle. I beg your pardon.

And your butt suddenly got itchy because of it. Ok, uncle. I beg your pardon.

If you can't take the abuse then maybe trolling isn't for you.

If you can't take the abuse then maybe trolling isn't for you.
    It's not that i don't, uncle. It's just that i find it amusing you're always or mostly there whenever you see or feel chef's getting made fun of. ;)

It's not that i don't, uncle. It's just that i find it amusing you're always or mostly there whenever you see or feel chef's getting made fun of. ;)

I am not here 24/7 like you. I am not the one bringing up curry constantly. You are far more devoted to Curry than I am.

Lol wut? Come on now, uncle. You know i don't bring him up here all the time either. If you can notice, i never made a thread about him for like over a year already.

Lol wut? Come on now, uncle. You know i don't bring him up here all the time either. If you can notice, i never made a thread about him for like over a year already.

You just bump old threads to bring him up. I guess that is progress for you.

Lol if that was really true, then i would have bumped many. Not just one. Very funny, uncle.

Lol if that was really true, then i would have bumped many. Not just one. Very funny, uncle.

I am not on here all the time so I can't see all your Curry worship. I know I can count on it though, predictable as the sunrise.

How's Poole been doing without Curry? Pretty soon he might get passed by LeBron for 3 pt shooting

Whatever it is as long as it's making fun of him your butt really gets itchy, uncle.