Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: The best ref is the one you don’t notice right? Well these refs disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post

The way dude on defense just desperately throws himself into the path of the shooter, like he's falling on a grenade for his platoon
    Thats James Worthy with Michael Jordan trailing. There was nothing more to be done.

Default Re: The best ref is the one you don’t notice right? Well these refs disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    Thats James Worthy with Michael Jordan trailing. There was nothing more to be done.
    Youre telling me MJ had Worthy in college before having Pippen in the NBA??

How much damn help did this man need!??

At that time Jordan was the help for Worthy.

Who was the ref that blocked who was it, Kevin Love's free throw attempt? Couldn't get his attention to get him to stop so he went and blocked his attempt.

Banned

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

I remember watching this game live. It reminded me of that movie where Billy Crystal played an NBA ref and was giving everyone a tech.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

There was a game years ago where a ref lost his mind as well, might have been a Timberwolves game.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    There was a game years ago where a ref lost his mind as well, might have been a Timberwolves game.
    But it might not've been.

Good college starter BigShotBob's Avatar

There was a bald black ref recently that started barking back at a player. I vaguely remember one of the commentators saying something like "And the official is still chatting at [insert player here] telling him to watch his tone." It was pretty funny

MJ's quick downward stare made it look as if he dunked on that helpless stiff.

OP, you shouldn't be talking about refs regardless.

a site should exist that ranks how horrible and lackluster they are. with video tape of their most recent officiating.