Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Im new to bball, a friend just gave me this account. What is “1-9?”

Friend of mine who used to post on this account just gave it to me so I could get more into basketball.

So pardon my lack of familiarity with these terms, but I see a lot of people typing “1-9.”

What does that signify?

Thanks in advance.

Default Re: Im new to bball, a friend just gave me this account. What is “1-9?”

refers to lebron's c0ck size range in centimeters.

7-time NBA All-Star

Recently on Cowhered:

"What was Kyrie before Lebron?... Kyrie was losing with the Cavs before Lebron"

^^^ that's a common fallacy caused by the bias of casual fans..

nearly EVERYONE loses in their first few years including Lebron, Curry, Giannis and Durant - they were lottery in their first few years.. So a pro-Lebron bias caused Cowherd to knock Kyrie for doing the same thing Lebron did.

Ultimately, rookie 8 seeds like the 86' Bulls are supposed to lose just like the 04' Cavs would be get swept by the champion Pistons... Fortunately for Lebron, his rookie low seeds didn't have to enter the playoffs or play the champs - Lebron had 3 years to develop his Cavs into a veteran high seed before entering the 06' Playoffs - the all-star duo of Lebron/Zydrunas added a 22/5/5 all-defender before entering the 06' Playoffs as a favored, high seed.
    Last edited by 3ba11; 11-17-2022 at 05:29 PM.

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Hey man welcome to the forum

Don't feel intimidated by your lack of NBA knowledge as there are several newbies who post here regularly. Spurs m8, tontoz, hold this L, Full Court are just a few regular posters who are still learning the basics. So don't be shy!

1-9 is Michael Jordan's record in the playoffs without the great Scottie Pippen. Scottie Pippen joined the Bulls in the 88 season, and they started winning championships shortly after.

Jordan was considered a career loser and 'empty stats' before Pippen joined the team. Many regard Pippen as rhe reason for the Bulls winning 6 championships in the 90s due to being the Bulls best overall player and leader.

Quote Originally Posted by bison View Post
    Really?

Im new to the basketball scene but whenever I overhear people discussing Lebron James at sports bars or at athletic clubs (hes known as The Chosen One right??) theyre always saying “hes soooo big downstairs, it’s CRAZY.”

So it surprises me to hear you say that. The universal consensus out in public is that hes huge. But I guess it’s your right to incorrectly believe otherwise. Again Im new to this arena so I cant judge. Im just going by what is well known among people all over the world Ive talked to.

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    Hey man welcome to the forum

Don't feel intimidated by your lack of NBA knowledge as there are several newbies who post here regularly. Spurs m8, tontoz, hold this L, Full Court are just a few regular posters who are still learning the basics. So don't be shy!

1-9 is Michael Jordan's record in the playoffs without the great Scottie Pippen. Scottie Pippen joined the Bulls in the 88 season, and they started winning championships shortly after.

Jordan was considered a career loser and 'empty stats' before Pippen joined the team. Many regard Pippen as rhe reason for the Bulls winning 6 championships in the 90s due to being the Bulls best overall player and leader.

*Feverishly taking notes*

Appreciate the knowledge big time!

High School Varsity 6th Man meat's Avatar

Wrong. That's what it goes to in inches when he gets aroused. He's a grower not a shower. Trust me.

Correct

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Really?

Im new to the basketball scene but whenever I overhear people discussing Lebron James at sports bars or at athletic clubs (hes known as The Chosen One right??) theyre always saying “hes soooo big downstairs, it’s CRAZY.”
    Those “sports bars or athletic clubs” are called bathhouses. Make sure you are up to date on all your vaccinations before engaging in “dickscussions” there.

Op doesn't have friends, so the story doesn't check out

Quote Originally Posted by Spuddywebby View Post
    Those “sports bars or athletic clubs” are called bathhouses. Make sure you are up to date on all your vaccinations before engaging in “dickscussions” there.

National High School Star

Bron's record against KD's GSW

Quote Originally Posted by Bawkish View Post
    Bron's record against KD's GSW
    This is actually true

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Friend of mine who used to post on this account just gave it to me so I could get more into basketball.

So pardon my lack of familiarity with these terms, but I see a lot of people typing “1-9.”

What does that signify?

Thanks in advance.
    Im new here also and I know that you are a stupid son of a bitch