Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Im new to bball, a friend just gave me this account. What is “1-9?”

Did you see what happened today? The cavs finally won a rs game against the warriors dating back to the 2018/19 season. They are now 1-9 against them, winning for the very first time since the mighty king kong left the team 5 years ago.

Local High School Star Shaquille O'Neal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Friend of mine who used to post on this account just gave it to me so I could get more into basketball.

So pardon my lack of familiarity with these terms, but I see a lot of people typing “1-9.”

What does that signify?

Thanks in advance.
    It's Lebron's Finals record from 2017-2018. He was in 9 finals games and won only once. Therefore, 1-9. 2017 he had two all-star sidekicks too.

Now you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaquille O'Neal View Post
    It's Lebron's Finals record from 2017-2018. He was in 9 finals games and won only once. Therefore, 1-9. 2017 he had two all-star sidekicks too.

Now you know.
    You’re very good at math.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend248 View Post
    Im new here also and I know that you are a stupid son of a bitch
    6-24