Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Habit employee loses eye after trying to stop guy from bullying special needs kid.

SMH, this happened like 5 miles from where I live too. I've been to that Habit many times.

https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2022/11...er-restaurant/

Default Re: Habit employee loses eye after trying to stop guy from bullying special needs kid

Link wants you to subscribe to read the article.

Default Re: Habit employee loses eye after trying to stop guy from bullying special needs kid

If Lebron doesnt have a problem with this I dont see why I should.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

at least he got op to stop being bullied, good on him

Speaking of bullies, jeff and cops are tired of hearing snitches by the same druggie happening every single month.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Speaking of bullies, jeff and cops are tired of hearing snitches by the same druggie happening every single month.
    The guy is jobless because he failed every drug test when he applied at 7/11.

Imagine losing an eye for defending

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post

Antioch police told NBC Bay Area on Nov. 16 that the incident is an open investigation and they have no suspects in custody. On Facebook, the victim's sister has been posting the security video and other images captured by bystanders, asking for help identifying the attackers.
    Gotta love how none of the articles about this attack contain any kind of physical description of the attackers (despite the fact that the police have not made an arrest)... because in California mentioning that the suspect of an unsolved violent crime is a young black male is worse than bullying a retard and knocking out a hispanic womans eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post

Spot on

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Gotta love how none of the articles about this attack contain any kind of physical description of the attackers (despite the fact that the police have not made an arrest)... because in California mentioning that the suspect of an unsolved violent crime is a young black male is worse than bullying a retard and knocking out a hispanic womans eye.
    A few years back I was watching a show about how a cop in the town I live in was murdered by someone like 20 years ago. In the reenactment, the actor who played the cop killer was a white dude. After the show was over I did some research on the crime and it turns out it was a black dude who killed the cop, not a white dude. lol.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    A few years back I was watching a show about how a cop in the town I live in was murdered by someone like 20 years ago. In the reenactment, the actor who played the cop killer was a white dude. After the show was over I did some research on the crime and it turns out it was a black dude who killed the cop, not a white dude. lol.
    next time if they need a short mexican guy you should audition

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

She got 70 grand off it as well so not too bad

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    She got 70 grand off it as well so not too bad
    I wouldn't accept 500 billion to lose an eye, let alone a measly ****ing 70 grand