Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: same-sex & interracial marriage - yay or nay?

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post
    Muhammad Ali did not agree with interracial marriage.... but because he was black... he gets a pass.
    shame on him.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Yikes and that doesn't include those that are in the closet so we're looking at roughly 15% of the US population possibly even more

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs View Post
    Plenty of people all over the world are raised with just a single parent. Shouldn't be a problem if gays decide to adopt and raise a child as long as they're not terrible people
    It is a problem because I child shouldn't have two fathers.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    Yikes and that doesn't include those that are in the closet so we're looking at roughly 15% of the US population possibly even more
    Imagine being afraid of gay people still. Manny the church lady

NBA Superstar

Muhammad Ali did not agree with interracial marriage.... but because he was black... he gets a pass.
    Are they all born that way? Or does society & environment have some influence?

If society has no influence, and people are simply born that way... the chart I just posted would look differently.

More & More people aren't simply coming out of the closet because society is more accepting. Negative.
    LGBTQ identifying is slightly different. Some I suppose feel comfortable being a part of something.

But as a man just straight up being attracted to men? Nah society doesn’t influence that. You’re born that way.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    LGBTQ identifying is slightly different. Some I suppose feel comfortable being a part of something.

But as a man just straight up being attracted to men? Nah society doesn’t influence that. You’re born that way.
    There is definitely a pro Gay agenda nowadays. Where you always see a gay character now in a TV show despite homosexuals being only like 4% of the population. The whole school issue of talking about homosexuality and transgenderism in elementary and kindergarten classrooms nationwide. That's called grooming. I'm positive some of these kids get groomed into becoming homosexuals or wanting to change their gender as they get older.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE View Post
    Why? How does it negatively impact your life and/or infringe on your rights?
    God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.
    Cool story. Do you mind answering the question?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    There is definitely a pro Gay agenda nowadays. Where you always see a gay character now in a TV show despite homosexuals being only like 4% of the population. The whole school issue of talking about homosexuality and transgenderism in elementary and kindergarten classrooms nationwide. That's called grooming. I'm positive some of these kids get groomed into becoming homosexuals or wanting to change their gender as they get older.
    even my 79 year old mother has complained about it and she doesn't even know what 'woke' means. she's said to me more than once that she's tired of hollywood shoving a female lead role down her throat and even noticed the increase in asian actors and actresses (she's japanese). my mom is about a liberal as they come, in the traditional sense. she votes democrat blindly.

so my point is, if even she can see through the bullshit, you know something's up.
    Last edited by diamenz; 11-24-2022 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE View Post
    Cool story. Do you mind answering the question?
    It is God’s original design of humanity

You cannot play around with it.

NBA Superstar

Seeing gay characters in movies and talking about homosexuality in school doesn’t make you attracted to men if you aren’t before.
    Last edited by ShawkFactory; 11-24-2022 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    Seeing gay characters in movies and talking about homosexuality in school doesn’t make you attracted to men if you aren’t before.
    A child doesn't know if they're attracted to men or women at 5 years old. But if they're taught that it's okay to be attracted to the same sex at that age, then you have groomed that child into believing that homosexuality is just as natural and commonplace as heterosexuality when it is clearly not.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    even my 79 year old mother has complained about it and she doesn't even know what 'woke' means. she's said to me more than once that she's tired of hollywood shoving a female lead role down her throat and even noticed the increase in asian actors and actresses (she's japanese). my mom is about a liberal as they come, in the traditional sense. she votes democrat blindly.

so my point is, if even she can see through the bullshit, you know something's up.
    Your Mom is a smart woman. She's the last normal generation (Baby Boomers) along with some Gen X'ers.

A child doesn't know if they're attracted to men or women at 5 years old. But if they're taught that it's okay to be attracted to the same sex at that age, then you have groomed that child into believing that homosexuality is just as natural and commonplace as heterosexuality when it is clearly not.
    Agree. Education in US is taking big hit.