Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: climate change and Health issues (Jonathan Patz MD)

The reason "climate change" is the only type of environmentalism pushed by corporate america and their media lapdogs is because the elites cant figure out how to use any of the actually scary environmental hazards (like microplastics or PFAS) to steal your money and take away your freedom

The reason the climate change scam is pushed so heavily is because its vague and versatile. You can blame just about anything on it.

hasn't rained in a few weeks, grass turned brown = climate change
    rained heavily, rivers overflowed = climate change
    unseasonably warm or cold day = climate change
    hot in summer = climate change
    cold in winter = climate change
    World Series game got rained out = climate change
    George Floyd's statue got struck by lightning = climate change

its the gift that keeps on giving. The schmucks keep falling for it and those pushing it are laughing their asses off.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic View Post
    The reason the climate change scam is pushed so heavily is because its vague and versatile. You can blame just about anything on it.

its the gift that keeps on giving. The schmucks keep falling for it and those pushing it are laughing their asses off.
    Whoa this post is making me feel a little queasy... I must be suffering from climate change

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    The reason "climate change" is the only type of environmentalism pushed by corporate america and their media lapdogs is because the elites cant figure out how to use any of the actually scary environmental hazards (like microplastics or PFAS) to steal your money and take away your freedom
    If you were not so clueless, you would know that climate change includes microplastics, which can impact the environment & also the climate. PFAS can also contribute to climate change because they often emit greenhouse gases as they seep through the environment. Why are you so clueless about one of the most studied things in the science world, mr 3-science-degrees??

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    If you were not so clueless, you would know that climate change includes microplastics, which can impact climate change. PFAS can also contribute to climate change because they often emit greenhouse gases as they seep through the environment. Why are you so clueless about one of the most studied things in the science world, mr 3-science-degrees??

I hope you keep pretending to have any clue what the people around you are talking about

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic View Post

That's not actually how it works. You are too ignorant and also too big of a buffoon to understand the intricacies of the impacts of greenhouse gases and changes in temperatures.

I hope you keep pretending to have any clue what the people around you are talking about
    If the goal was to steal money from people, it would be very easy to sell the threats of microplastics and fpas as contributors of climate change. It can be monetized because it is technically true. It's not something completely unrelated to climate change. However you are too clueless to comprehend that.

If the goal was to steal money from people, it would be very easy to sell the threats of microplastics and fpas as contributors of climate change. It can be monetized because it is technically true. It's not something completely unrelated to climate change. However you are too clueless to comprehend that.
    What? I am too clueless to comprehend that idiot jabronies like you can find ways to conflate microplastics and pfas with global warming?

What? I am too clueless to comprehend that idiot jabronies like you can find ways to conflate microplastics and pfas with global warming?
    Both can impact climate change directly and in a negative manner. You can search it up yourself if you don't believe me. You will probably just disappear. I don't think you know much of anything tbh.

Both can impact climate change directly and in a negative manner. You can search it up yourself if you don't believe me. You will probably just disappear. I don't think you know much of anything tbh.
    Okay retard, wake me up when you find a single so-called "climate scientist" that talks about how microplastics and PFAS are driving global warming

Okay retard, wake me up when you find a single so-called "climate scientist" that talks about how microplastics and PFAS are driving global warming
    Now it's about climate scientists? I thought it was about corporate America, the media and the elites? Which one is it, nannyboy??

And yeah, climate scientists do talk about microplastics and PFAS. Perhaps you should do some research before spouting nonsense. There is much written about it on the net if you were to search.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2022/...ange-solution/
    https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...48969721054693
    https://yaleclimateconnections.org/2...limate-change/
    https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...imate-change1/

There is also the issue of producing these plastic, which uses fossil fuels like oil/coal/natural-gas especially in developing countries. It absolutely contributes to climate change not just in the disposing stage but also the production stage.

sounds like your into your garbage... missing the garbage can.