Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Final thoughts on the vaccine.

I don't want to talk about the vaccine anymore. But we have to close the book here.

We've left something undone and need to finish it.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: Final thoughts on the vaccine.

Even Vaccine divides this country

Came across this movie on rumble called Died Suddenly. 8 million views, came out on the 22nd.

Man, I've seen some $hit in my day... but this one was disturbing... I can't believe it had so many views.

Final thoughts??

There will be another vaccine thread by next week, and I bet it will be by a vaccine-denier moron. It won't end ever with those down the rabbit holes.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Final thoughts??

There will be another vaccine thread by next week, and I bet it will be by a vaccine-denier moron. It won't end ever with those down the rabbit holes.
    Vax discussion will never end

the vaccines raped my entire family. this shit ain't over.

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash View Post
    Vax discussion will never end
    Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Final thoughts??

I'm saying I'm done talking about it... I've said my piece, and now I will be at peace.

I think we all got played throughout the course of the entire covid fiasco... It's obvious humanity got scammed, and it's probably going to be in my best interest not to discuss it any further.

The topic has become too controversial for me... If you don't feel like the vaccine is safe & effective... it's probably best not to talk about it anymore out of respect to the people that did take it.

But yea... Died Suddenly... the latest film with incredible "misinforamtion" is worth a watch... hard to watch, but worth it.

They said they're developing a pill or vitamin to fight against the flu. Interesting stuff.

National High School Star Off the Court's Avatar

No one is done, this is just the beginning for mRNA. There are plans to create personalized mRNA vaccines for cancer. They figure out what cancers you're at risk of and then give you the mRNA vaccine for it.

People like Dooms and other tribal minded antivaxxers are going to forget their culture fueled politics real quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    No one is done, this is just the beginning for mRNA. There are plans to create personalized mRNA vaccines for cancer. They figure out what cancers you're at risk of and then give you the mRNA vaccine for it.
    I was actually rocked pretty badly after the second covid jab. Can't imagine what a cancer vaccine would feel like.

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post

People like Dooms and other tribal minded antivaxxers are going to forget their culture fueled politics real quick.
    I know that many here call you low IQ Off the Court and you have a very black and white, binary kind of mind. And your comprehension is not that great. And like Jasper, people have to explain things to you in a very simplistic way. I'll try though.

Doomsday Dallas is specifically talking about the Covid mRNA vaccines. These would be completely different than any other type of mRNA vaccines. For example, if an mRNA vaccine was created to treat cancer, then that specific vaccine would not have your body generating the Corona's spike protein.

If Satan gets cancer, and is treated with an mRNA vaccine, that hopefully went through many years of trials, then hopefully it won't rock him pretty badly, since I imagine that that particular treatment would not be trying to create a similar immune response to a virus.

I'm convinced that Axe is the smartest radical woke leftist ISH member. He has to be. I mean look at the competition. Who else do they have? Bladefd?

Nerd boy at it again.

Vaccines have been proven to be more harmful than the virus itself, have been saying that since 2020

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    I know that many here call you low IQ Off the Court and you have a very black and white, binary kind of mind. And your comprehension is not that great. And like Jasper, people have to explain things to you in a very simplistic way. I'll try though.

Doomsday Dallas is specifically talking about the Covid mRNA vaccines. These would be completely different than any other type of mRNA vaccines. For example, if an mRNA vaccine was created to treat cancer, then that specific vaccine would not have your body generating the Corona's spike protein.

If Satan gets cancer, and is treated with an mRNA vaccine, that hopefully went through many years of trials, then hopefully it won't rock him pretty badly, since I imagine that that particular treatment would not be trying to create a similar immune response to a virus.

I'm convinced that Axe is the smartest radical woke leftist ISH member. He has to be. I mean look at the competition. Who else do they have? Bladefd?
    I suppose i may be, judging the way you obsessively keep on bringing my name up from time to time.