Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: LeBron only 20 assists away from passing Magic for 6th all time

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    No point in arguing with people who are desperate to convince themselves LeBron James isn’t good at basketball. “He’s playing bad at 38 so he was always bad”
    Makes me shocked that people like this even exist and have the audacity to call themselves basketball fans Fans have every right to hate on a player, but when it gets to a point where they discredit the player's achievements, stats, records, and overall legacy, it's pathetic.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A. View Post
    You need an entire new brain, Mr. My Opinions > Facts.
    Says the guy who lets media talking heads do all his thinking for him.

Banned

Makes me shocked that people like this even exist and have the audacity to call themselves basketball fans Fans have every right to hate on a player, but when it gets to a point where they discredit the player's achievements, stats, records, and overall legacy, it's pathetic.
    Bronsexuals have cornered the market on doing just that. Talk about a lack of self-awareness.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Pill Sports View Post
    Says the guy who lets media talking heads do all his thinking for him.
    Far from the truth just like every single one of your other posts. You really do need a new brain

Bronsexuals have cornered the market on doing just that. Talk about a lack of self-awareness.
    All of your posts consist of you discrediting him. You really lack all kinds of self-awareness, holy ****

Banned

Far from the truth just like every single one of your other posts. You really do need a new brain
    The content of your posts are indistinguisable from the excuse-churning rhetoric of people like Nick Wright and Shannon Sharpe. Like them, you fantasize daily about being impregnated by him.

Banned

All of your posts consist of you discrediting him. You really lack all kinds of self-awareness, holy ****
    Nope. It's called keeping it real, something Bronsexuals aren't fond of.

The content of your posts are indistunguisable from the excuse-churning rhetoric of people like Nick Wright and Shannon Sharpe. Like them, you fantasize daily about being impregnated by him.
    What I find really hilarious is that you think I'm a Bronsexual when the only reason why I came here to defend him is because I consistently see ignorant, idiotic comments from his haters like you who don't make any sense whatsoever. I already provided all the context I needed to prove your arguments being extremely flawed and wrong, and you chose to ignore them by spewing out your opinions and believing them over facts. Go ahead and continue to talk out of your ass, there's no point in debating if you can't even provide any logic behind your statements and can't even give a proper response to my post on the last page. You're one of the more lame, boring trolls that have come to this forum.

Banned

What I find really hilarious is that you think I'm a Bronsexual when the only reason why I came here to defend him is because I consistently see ignorant, idiotic comments from his haters like you who don't make any sense whatsoever. I already provided all the context I needed to prove your arguments being extremely flawed and wrong, and you chose to ignore them by spewing out your opinions and believing them over facts. Go ahead and continue to talk out of your ass, there's no point in debating if you can't even provide any logic behind your statements and can't even give a proper response to my post on the last page. You're one of the more lame, boring trolls that have come to this forum.
    All you did was regurgitate the same crap I already rebutted while making the same endless excuses I've heard a trillion times from people like you. It wouldn't matter what I said anyway because you would have just responded with more of the same.

All you did was regurgitate the same crap I already rebutted while making the same endless excuses I've heard a trillion times from people like you. It wouldn't matter what I said anyway because you would have just responded with more of the same.
    You didn't read the post at all, did you? I don't even know why I'm wasting my time arguing with you. You're just like all those other dumbass trolls who believe in their opinions over actual facts. You didn't rebut jack shit. If you actually read what I said in that post, you'd know that I wasn't basing my talking points off of my own opinions, but actual events and stats that are literally recorded on every NBA stats website. You've just been doing the opposite

Banned

You didn't read the post at all, did you? I don't even know why I'm wasting my time arguing with you. You're just like all those other dumbass trolls who believe in their opinions over actual facts. You didn't rebut jack shit. If you actually read what I said in that post, you'd know that I wasn't basing my talking points off of my own opinions, but actual events and stats that are literally recorded on every NBA stats website. You've just been doing the opposite
    And I provided context for those stats rather than take them at face value, which is what you would have preferred I do. Bronsexuals don't like it when you look below the surface.

One of my favorite genres of idiots is the type who think someone is a stan of a player if they refute blatant bullshit about said player. Anyone who’s been on this board knows Smook is a Rockets and Harden fan, I’ve rarely seen him talk about LeBron lol. If you think someone is a LeBron stan because they think he’s had a great career you’re just delusional.

Banned

One of my favorite genres of idiots is the type who think someone is a stan of a player if they refute blatant bullshit about said player. Anyone who’s been on this board knows Smook is a Rockets and Harden fan, I’ve rarely seen him talk about LeBron lol. If you think someone is a LeBron stan because they think he’s had a great career you’re just delusional.
    Oh look, the Bronsexuals are defending each other. Will you take turns sucking each other's nut sacks tonight?

Yup, I've always been a Rockets fan and been rooting for Harden ever since he came to Houston. Definitely not a LeBron stan As a fan of basketball first, it's impossible to ignore greatness, so like every other great that's been around, I appreciate LeBron and his legacy.

This Red Pill Sports guy is destroying Bronies left & right in this thread, damn.. go off king.