Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default What is it with Brazilians girls that makes them so loose sexually?

Jeezuz christ

I just had my tongue down this chick 2 minutes after I met her (random approach).

3 times in my life have I made out with a chick on the spot right after approaching them, and all 3 times they were Brazilian.

Mamma Mia.

Default Re: What is it with Brazilians girls that makes them so loose sexually?

She invited me home (1 past midnight) right then and there but there was some youngin (gay friend? boytoy?) with her and I wasn't quite ready yet lol.

Local High School Star Chick Stern's Avatar

Their dads...

NBA All-star

the brazilian wax

NBA Superstar

Clearly you’ve never hung out in any college town in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    Clearly you’ve never hung out in any college town in the US.
    I'm not talking about college get togethers or parties or anything, but randomly on the street or at the subway...

3 times. I detected a clear pattern with these chicks

**** there are no Brazilians in Toronto.

How in the hell are you tongue-ing a girl 2 minutes after approaching her

If I tried that here I'd get the shit slapped out of me. Help a brother out AW. You have a go-to pickup line?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs View Post

If I tried that here I'd get the shit slapped out of me. Help a brother out AW. You have a go-to pickup line?
    I've done it before. A girl asked me to dance with her then we made out before the song was over. Usually happens when alcohol is involved. Doing this in a normal social setting seems impossible though, lol.

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

OP has put in the time and volume in order to achieve a certain level of proficiency which allows for quick results, in certain situations.

It's not about pickup lines. It's about establishing a insta rapport which requires practice and volume. Get to work.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    I've done it before. A girl asked me to dance with her then we made out before the song was over. Usually happens when alcohol is involved. Doing this in a normal social setting seems impossible though, lol.
    Alcohol and the right vibe in the club makes it much easier to make moves on a girl. Still gotta be a good looking lad though

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    OP has put in the time and volume in order to achieve a certain level of proficiency which allows for quick results, in certain situations.

It's not about pickup lines. It's about establishing a insta rapport which requires practice and volume. Get to work.
    Basically.

It's a rate situation in which a woman technically would be open for doing such a thing.

Gotta be in the right place at the right time.

And if that woman happens to find me attractive, I am now proficient enough to make something like that happen. Well, with Brazilians at least.

As she walked by on my side of the subway we made eye contact... when she came back up on the other side, eye contact again and a smile... that's when it was basically settled.

After I gave her my number and had her call me and we went to say bye, she opened up for a hug and looked at me pretty intensely... so I knew a kiss was on.

And jesus it was on

It was sloppy as ****. Half a minute I guess. I had her backing up against the wall (it was the automatic door from a closed flower shop).

One of the sexiest moments of my life not even gonna lie lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post

latina and asian chicks FAWN over white dudes. r u by chance young, caucasian, 6ft+, clean cut and half decent looking? bag em and tag em breh.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    She invited me home (1 past midnight) right then and there but there was some youngin (gay friend? boytoy?) with her and I wasn't quite ready yet lol.
    She strolled the subway looking for a likely sucker to roll, sized you up, and went in for the kill