Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: What is it with Brazilians girls that makes them so loose sexually?

y'all some haters man. i get genuine vibes from op... no reason to think otherwise.

not like hateraid oth. dude be frontin' on made up stories 24/7.
    Last edited by diamenz; 11-30-2022 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AKA_AAP View Post
    How does that sound completely made up? It doesn't sound made up at all, but when you're in the bottom 1% of men, I understand why you think this way satan/FascistRRR3.
    lmao@this sheep finally venturing out of the political forum. Must have struck a nerve.

Because men don't look for props from strangers on the internet. Weirdos and kids do. You'll understand one day.

For the record, I hope he's telling the truth. Also, you're an idiot.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    lmao@this sheep finally venturing out of the political forum. Must have struck a nerve.

Because men don't look for props from strangers on the internet. Weirdos and kids do. You'll understand one day.

For the record, I hope he's telling the truth. Also, you're an idiot.
    I wouldn't be surprised if OP and that dude were the same poster spewing high value women and 1% of men bullcrap. Only incels talk that way.

Dont feel bad for op hes a player hater too so call him on his sh1t if you dont believe him. I personally dont give a fvck i can get any b-tch i want

ya brazilian chicks are badddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

but i feel like 3rd world women in general are more open to being promiscous from the getgo.

and i love it

altho white women in their college years aren't different tbh, ask me how i know. i'm seeing this baddie in college. im pretty sure her bodycount is high but idc anymore, the sex is great and she's hot af.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    ya brazilian chicks are badddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

but i feel like 3rd world women in general are more open to being promiscous from the getgo.

and i love it

altho white women in their college years aren't different tbh, ask me how i know. i'm seeing this baddie in college. im pretty sure her bodycount is high but idc anymore, the sex is great and she's hot af.
    i saw her yesterday and it was more sloppy kisses but no sex. she said she doesnt do sex on the first date. also she's looking for a relationship and im definitely not looking for one with her.

she put me off with her anti-conservative talk, how bolsonaro sucked and how lula is good...

easily brainwashed one.

i asked for her insta and now we follow each other there, but its stupid cause tbh i dont wanna know about her anymore once this is over.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    i saw her yesterday and it was more sloppy kisses but no sex. she said she doesnt do sex on the first date. also she's looking for a relationship and im definitely not looking for one with her.

she put me off with her anti-conservative talk, how bolsonaro sucked and how lula is good...

easily brainwashed one.

i asked for her insta and now we follow each other there, but its stupid cause tbh i dont wanna know about her anymore once this is over.
    sounds about right for a chick. Promiscuous but has rules to make her feel like she isn’t promiscuous. I wouldn’t really add her on social media tho. Or make a 2nd insta account just for hoes bc They will stalk your main one when u drop them out of rotation. All females become extremely bitter when u move on from them.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    y'all some haters man. i get genuine vibes from op... no reason to think otherwise.

not like hateraid oth. dude be frontin' on made up stories 24/7.
    Genuine or not, it comes across as young and cringey. lol

This is shit you talk about with your mates over drinks.

Only slept with one Brazilian chick, not many in the UK, she was a freak who let me *** all over her face lol

Quote Originally Posted by plowking View Post
    Genuine or not, it comes across as young and cringey. lol

This is shit you talk about with your mates over drinks.
    I'm sure lots of peeps on this forum have daily drinks or worse so it checks out.

3ball is a stoner in my professional opinion LOL