Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    NO KLAY, NO PLAY AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Default Re: Toody is getting absolutely barbecued by Porzingis (29 at halftime!)

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    So what is your source, other than the voices in your head?

The correlation between turnovers and assists is a different discussion.

Our backup center Gafford is currently averaging 3.7 turnovers per 100 possessions and he is also a rim running center.

Jarrett Allen is probably the closest comp to gobert and averages 2.5 turnovers per 100 for his career.

Where is your documentation to back up your claim?
    Go here and do the math for yourself https://www.nba.com/stats/players/touches

Don't fukk it up this time.

Also - you bringing up LeBron who is the primary playmaker/scorer for his team to compare to Toody in relation to turnover% makes you an automatic moron.

Default Re: Toody is getting absolutely barbecued by Porzingis (29 at halftime!)

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    Go here and do the math for yourself https://www.nba.com/stats/players/touches

Don't fukk it up this time.

Also - you bringing up LeBron who is the primary playmaker/scorer for his team to compare to Toody in relation to turnover% makes you an automatic moron.

Why should I look up documentation to back up your argument? You are the one making the claim.

I brought up Lebron because you are a bronie and I knew it would trigger you.

Why should I look up documentation to back up your argument? You are the one making the claim.

I brought up Lebron because you are a bronie and I knew it would trigger you.
    My argument is based on an easily accessible fact. He turns it over more per touch than anybody in the league.

You brought up LeBron because you thought you had a good point and I slammed it back in your face because you're too stupid to realize you did the opposite of what you were trying to do.

Keep defending stone hands toody. Doing great so far!

My argument is based on an easily accessible fact. He turns it over more per touch than anybody in the league.

You brought up LeBron because you thought you had a good point and I slammed it back in your face because you're too stupid to realize you did the opposite of what you were trying to do.

Keep defending stone hands toody. Doing great so far!

In other words you can't back up your claim. That's what I figured.

I am well aware LeBron does more with the ball than a rim running big. The fact that you can't get over it shows how triggered you are.

In other words you can't back up your claim. That's what I figured.

I am well aware LeBron does more with the ball than a rim running big. The fact that you can't get over it shows how triggered you are.
    I can pull up the numbers for you when I get home. You're usually quick to try to use numbers to prove people wrong, so you being passive and acting like you can't go do the math yourself tells everybody I'm kicking your ass like I always do. You're my bitch

I can pull up the numbers for you when I get home. You're usually quick to try to use numbers to prove people wrong, so you being passive and acting like you can't go do the math yourself tells everybody I'm kicking your ass like I always do. You're my bitch

I can't even remember the last time I used NBA.com for anything, and the page you linked to didn't even have a column for turnovers per touch.

Given that turnover percentage and turnovers per 100 possessions are readily available I fail to see the importance of your link to nothing.

I can't even remember the last time I used NBA.com for anything, and the page you linked to didn't even have a column for turnovers per touch.

Given that turnover percentage and turnovers per 100 possessions are readily available I fail to see the importance of your link to nothing.
    You have to manually do it yourself.

I know last time you failed at that when trying to cite Shaqs averages, so I'll do it for you. You struggle with basic math even though you're a self-proclaimed stat geek. Rather bizzare

You have to manually do it yourself.

I know last time you failed at that when trying to cite Shaqs averages, so I'll do it for you. You struggle with basic math even though you're a self-proclaimed stat geek. Rather bizzare

Actually you got it backwards. There was no need to manually calculate the average for Shaq. Just highlighting the lines calculated it automatically.

So you manually calculated the turnovers per touch for everyone in the league and found that Rudy was the highest? Is that what you expect me to believe?

Actually you got it backwards. There was no need to manually calculate the average for Shaq. Just highlighting the lines calculated it automatically.

So you manually calculated the turnovers per touch for everyone in the league and found that Rudy was the highest? Is that what you expect me to believe?

And you still got it wrong?

And no, I saw a tweet about it like 6 months ago. It made perfect sense because toody has stone hands and zero skill with the ball.

Why are you laughing? You've proven nothing and are being destroyed. Weird behavior bruh

And you still got it wrong?

And no, I saw a tweet about it like 6 months ago. It made perfect sense because toody has stone hands and zero skill with the ball.

Why are you laughing? You've proven nothing and are being destroyed. Weird behavior bruh
    So in other words you don't even have a source. I expected as much.

So in other words you don't even have a source. I expected as much.

It's a statistical fact though. Why are you laughing again? Are you autistic?

I already said I'd pull the numbers when I get home.

It's a statistical fact though. Why are you laughing again? Are you autistic?

I already said I'd pull the numbers when I get home.

I suspect the actual numbers the tweet was referencing weren't per touch at all. It was more likely per time of possession assuming the tweet actually existed. Even then I still doubt it.

I suspect the actual numbers the tweet was referencing weren't per touch at all. It was more likely per time of possession assuming the tweet actually existed. Even then I still doubt it.
    It was actually both. He leads in tos per time of possession by a huge margin, per touch is closer.

It was actually both. He leads in tos per time of possession by a huge margin, per touch is closer.

Even if it was true it would be irrelevant. He averaged only 1.8 turnovers per game last year. Any team would take that if they can get 15.6 ppg shooting 71%