Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Default Big Lebron fan here but serious question. Why doesn't anybody respect him?

I always see him demanding respect why?

Default Re: Big Lebron fan here but serious question. Why doesn't anybody respect him?

He tried to trademark Taco Tuesday.

Do you understand this?

THE MAN. TRIED. TO. TRADEMARK. TACO. TUESDAY.

Default Re: Big Lebron fan here but serious question. Why doesn't anybody respect him?

I honestly don't have time right now...

But there's a huge list

No one with integrity respects him

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Great players usually draw haters.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Not every great player ludicrously declares himself to be GOAT, overpromises and underdelivers (not six, not seven..), jumps ship to stacked teams multiple times, sticks up for oppressive regimes, encourages violence against police, shamelessly flops, whines to the refs over a dozen times per game, etc.

There's a reason Lebron has garnered more dislike than the other greats.

Decent college freshman

LeBron is the goat deal with it

Banned

OP respects Bron. Dedicated his life to him too.

You don't have to tell MJ and Kobe fans here this.

Local High School Star WhiteKyrie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post
    I honestly don't have time right now...

But there's a huge list

No one with integrity respects him
    Bingo

Nailed it.

Deranged Anti-LeBron Troll

Douches usually draw haters.
    nailed it

Quote Originally Posted by nineiron View Post
    nailed it
    Not at all

You can hate players but still respect them..even a bit

Not this guy though....because I have integrity

5-time NBA All-Star FultzNationRISE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    OP respects Bron. Dedicated his life to him too.

nailed it

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post
    Not at all

You can hate players but still respect them..even a bit

Not this guy though....because I have integrity
    I was never a fan of Kobe when he was playing, but there was always respect.

With lebron, there is none. The guy is a clown.

Local High School Star Shaquille O'Neal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Airupthere View Post
    I was never a fan of Kobe when he was playing, but there was always respect.

With lebron, there is none. The guy is a clown.

Feel exactly the same way. Kobe I couldn't stand due to his cockiness when he was playing (started in the 98 ASG when he waived off the pick from Malone) but by the end I at least respected him.

James on the other hand - just a big dumb guy. "Accountability - you're next!" "The cops are out here hunting down and killing black men!" "Darryl should not have said that about China" etc. Too much team hopping and just not enough results. Lousy in the late game. 0/8 in Finals tying or game winning shots. Called himself the GOAT around a pack of his sycophants for 2016, when he had a sidekick drop 41 points in a game on 71% shooting and that same sidekick hit the big 3 pointer to go ahead. The "block" that JR created on Iggy that LBJ stans give him credit for. The cringe-worthy Space Jam 2.

Dude is cringe AF is why he's not respected. 4 championships in 20 years and 6 finals losses with multiple career meltdowns (2007, shooting 5 points below your season average & 8 turnovers per finals game should be among his worst performances - he'd been in the league 4 full seasons by then). Multiple sweeps in the finals, the whole "broken hand" incident in 2018.
    The list goes on and on.
    No matter what ESPN tells the sheep/NPCs out there - It's Jordan #1, KAJ/Magic/Russell/Wilt/Shaq/Bird #2-7 in any order you want, and whatever list you have Kobe is ahead of Lebron. Kobe was far more skilled. Hell I wouldn't put LBJ in the top 50 from a pure skills POV - There's 20 dudes in the league right now with better footwork, ball handling, better jumpshot better freethrow shooters.
    He's a skilled passer due to his good vision, his strength, his height. But no finesse in his game. Big dumb crab dribble, spin move right or left stiff arm (often traveling) move to the basket. He has the physical ability to get 10 boards per game like Larry Legend did, but doesn't have the mental ability to put himself in a position to rebound. And he's lazy - hasn't played much defense and even in his absolute peak (2012) he was nowhere near the defender Kobe was let alone Jordan.

So yeah, the dude that calls himself #1 is really barely top 10. Too many mental midget moments on and off the court. He could have been GOAT, but it didn't help not having a Dad growing up to put his ass in check and he's had people around him telling him how great he is since 1999. It's no wonder he thinks he's the GOAT. But anyone born before 1990 know he isn't even close.
    Last edited by Shaquille O'Neal; 11-30-2022 at 04:04 PM.