Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Deranged Anti-LeBron Troll

Default Re: Big Lebron fan here but serious question. Why doesn't anybody respect him?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaquille O'Neal View Post
    Feel exactly the same way. Kobe I couldn't stand due to his cockiness when he was playing (started in the 98 ASG when he waived off the pick from Malone) but by the end I at least respected him.

James on the other hand - just a big dumb guy. "Accountability - you're next!" "The cops are out here hunting down and killing black men!" "Darryl should not have said that about China" etc. Too much team hopping and just not enough results. Lousy in the late game. 0/8 in Finals tying or game winning shots. Called himself the GOAT around a pack of his sycophants for 2016, when he had a sidekick drop 41 points in a game on 71% shooting and that same sidekick hit the big 3 pointer to go ahead. The "block" that JR created on Iggy that LBJ stans give him credit for. The cringe-worthy Space Jam 2.

Dude is cringe AF is why he's not respected. 4 championships in 20 years and 6 finals losses with multiple career meltdowns (2007, shooting 5 points below your season average & 8 turnovers per finals game should be among his worst performances - he'd been in the league 4 full seasons by then). Multiple sweeps in the finals, the whole "broken hand" incident in 2018.
    The list goes on and on.
    No matter what ESPN tells the sheep/NPCs out there - It's Jordan #1, KAJ/Magic/Russell/Wilt/Shaq/Bird #2-7 in any order you want, and whatever list you have Kobe is ahead of Lebron. Kobe was far more skilled. Hell I wouldn't put LBJ in the top 50 from a pure skills POV - There's 20 dudes in the league right now with better footwork, ball handling, better jumpshot better freethrow shooters.
    He's a skilled passer due to his good vision, his strength, his height. But no finesse in his game. Big dumb crab dribble, spin move right or left stiff arm (often traveling) move to the basket. He has the physical ability to get 10 boards per game like Larry Legend did, but doesn't have the mental ability to put himself in a position to rebound. And he's lazy - hasn't played much defense and even in his absolute peak (2012) he was nowhere near the defender Kobe was let alone Jordan.

So yeah, the dude that calls himself #1 is really barely top 10. Too many mental midget moments on and off the court. He could have been GOAT, but it didn't help not having a Dad growing up to put his ass in check and he's had people around him telling him how great he is since 1999. It's no wonder he thinks he's the GOAT. But anyone born before 1990 know he isn't even close.
    couldn't have said it better myself

Banned

Default Re: Big Lebron fan here but serious question. Why doesn't anybody respect him?

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    Not every great player ludicrously declares himself to be GOAT, overpromises and underdelivers (not six, not seven..), jumps ship to stacked teams multiple times, sticks up for oppressive regimes, encourages violence against police, shamelessly flops, whines to the refs over a dozen times per game, etc.

There's a reason Lebron has garnered more dislike than the other greats.
    Worst of all is that he's made losing and low expectations acceptable, provided you're a massive stat whore.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Pill Sports View Post
    Worst of all is that he's made losing and low expectations acceptable, provided you're a massive stat whore.
    Coming into the league calling yourself "the Chosen One" and "The King". Getting a host of allstar teammates, superteaming, and having easy path in the eastern conf. Lebron has always tipped the odds to his favor. With all of those advantages he's had, he should have won more. He had so much, that is why the expectation is to high.

Quote Originally Posted by Airupthere View Post
    I was never a fan of Kobe when he was playing, but there was always respect.

With lebron, there is none. The guy is a clown.
    I have more respect for Lebron than for Kobe, seeing how Lebron hasn't raped anyone. As far as I know.

College star

I have more respect for Lebron than for Kobe, seeing how Lebron hasn't raped anyone. As far as I know.
    I'm coming from merely a basketball perspective, not outside of it. All the flopping, superteaming, LeShorcut, crabwalk, ugly game and countless cringe BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Airupthere View Post
    I'm coming from merely a basketball perspective, not outside of it. All the flopping, superteaming, LeShorcut, crabwalk, ugly game and countless cringe BS.
    That's fair.

Well when you say things like a storm is coming then nothing as much as a baby's breath comes, youre bound for failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Baller789 View Post
    Well when you say things like a storm is coming then nothing as much as a baby's breath comes, youre bound for failure.
    Or if you promise a teams fans 8 or so championships

Or you say you're gonna activate playoff mode

Or tell Laker fans you'll do better but don't...

Endless failures

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post
    Or if you promise a teams fans 8 or so championships

Or you say you're gonna activate playoff mode

Or tell Laker fans you'll do better but don't...

Endless failures
    Funny enough, if he just would shut up and dribble, he would most definately would be taken more seriously.

Instead he pretends to be this fake socially aware influential guy, yet wouldnt stand up for the people of Hong Kong's basic human rights citing ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Baller789 View Post
    Maybe this was the storm he was talking about. If so, it came.

College star

Maybe this was the storm he was talking about. If so, it came.

Im surprised he didnt flop here

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Red Pill Sports View Post
    Another Bron obsessed hater banned.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Another Bron obsessed hater banned.

is it respect if they don't want him dead but they want his life.

Deranged Anti-LeBron Troll

lmao

in Austin Reaves post game interview, LeCancer came over (no surprise since he's such an attention whore) and was all over Reaves. and instead of being ecstatic about having a (so called) all time great all over him, he's like "get off me".

LMFAO