Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Default Kanye West says "I like Hitler"

https://www.thedailybeast.com/kanye-...-i-like-hitler

Ye, whose face was entirely hidden behind a black mask, began praising the genocidal German dictator soon after the broadcast began. Ye began to commend Hitler after InfoWars host Alex Jones tried to defend the rapper’s recent streak of antisemitic statements.

“You’re not Hitler,” Jones said. “You're not a Nazi.”

“Well, I see good things about Hitler,” Ye said, later adding: “Every human being has value that they brought to the table, especially Hitler.”
    “I don't like Nazis,” Jones said.

I like Hitler” Ye replied.
    It's over. Kanye has officially lost his god damn mind

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Default Re: Kanye West says "I like Hitler"

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A. View Post
    It's over. Kanye has officially lost his god damn mind
    It's been over, he suffers bipolar disorder and has very poor mental health and he has been hospitalized for it numerous times.

Why has society placed this dude on the pedestal that he is on? I do not get it. Because he married a Kardashian? They shouldn't be on a pedestal either.

I guess the public just enjoys the circus aspect of it.

Lol, it's official now? Kanye has been going off the walls for years now.

What a wackjob this guy is.

Kanye obviously stands with the “science” of Hitler that thinks humans have different genetic qualities and such. Some wont be as “fit” for the future and therefore pose some kind of environmental strain, some kind of “energy burden” while not being able to “keep up” with the natural competitive development of the human species. Bullshit, Kanye.

Crazy asshole obviously agrees with scum Nazi Hitler that culling the weak is some “inevitable part of nature and if you dont do it you will reach a point where everything is worse for everyone.” ****ing gross. I imagine he even wants the next “great resetting” of humanity to be about selecting communities purely on mental fitness for the increasingly complicated technological future rather than based on race and religion specifically. Big time yikes.

Reprehensible. Id like to see Lebron call out this disgraced entertainer immediately.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Just hand the Republican nomination for prez to Kanye now.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

He's saying that Hitler isn't the pure evil devil that they make him out to be and he actually has done some good things that has benefited society as a whole

Ye is a free thinker and says what he truly believes despite the hate he'd recieve and I respect him massively for that

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    Just hand the Republican nomination for prez to Kanye now.

Bingo. You're a really smart dude, you get it.

I know exactly what kinda speech Kanye's black white-supremacist ass will say, too.

"My fellow Americans, we have 8 billion people on our delicate planet" (playing the racist overpopulated planet angle) "and we've spent the last handful of decades brain-draining other countries for their best people and importing them into the west. A lot of the smartest students and hardest workers from countries like India, Mexico, Nigeria and so on. The people from these regions best suited to compete in the future have been given refuge in the west. But we cant sustain everyone still remaining in these regions. We're at an environmental, ecological point where we have to let nature take its toll to to some extent on the lowest socioeconomic rung of the global ladder, so that these precious lands are not irrevocably damaged for the future of humanity that remains."

Pure Hitler.

Can't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    He's saying that Hitler isn't the pure evil devil that they make him out to be and he actually has done some good things that has benefited society as a whole

Ye is a free thinker and says what he truly believes despite the hate he'd recieve and I respect him massively for that

A face covered Kanye West on Alex Jones is a literal clown show purposely saying clown shit for attention. The only respect they deserve is in acknowledging that they know how to take money from gullible dumb f@#ks.

Kanye knows he is going to attract cancel culture with Hitler praise, and he also knows the right will battle against cancel culture at all costs. He is purposely placing himself in the center of controversy because attention equates to dollars. Now let's see Rogan pay him millions to bring his clown act to his show.

It is our fault for falling into this dumbed down idiocracy. We have to stop praising clown shit.

Lmao wtf was that.

Jones tried to settle the record on Kanye‘s presumed false Nazi/Hitler sympathism accusations, and he doubled down explicitly saying he likes Hitler and „all people bring something good ESPECIALLY Hitler“.

Hilarious.

What was the outfit for?

So he can say it wasn‘t him?

I‘ll say this, in several clips I saw he did not sound like Kanye.

I‘ll assume it is him and say it‘s a shame he did this, because it de-credentials most of his other takes.

Anybody been around long enough to remember the good ole days? Im talking about all the way back in 2020, back when the media and their devoted followers were all saying that its impossible for a black person to be racist?

I thought the right would defend Kanye but I guess not. Parler just terminated their deal to sell to Kanye. If even "free speech" Parler cancels you then that means you REALLY f@#ked up

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    I thought the right would defend Kanye but I guess not. Parler just terminated their deal to sell to Kanye. If even "free speech" Parler cancels you then that means you REALLY f@#ked up
    Good move by Parler tbh

We cant Lift Every Voice And Sing, if Kanye’s ass is out there givin uppity opinions. Lifting “every” voice does not mean lifting every voice. It means giving a voice to some people but not others. It’s the literal definition of lifting every voice to sing. Some voices get lifted and others are silenced. That is the spirit of lift every voice to sing.

Kan-Yedolf Hitler should have said he admired Alexander the Great, or Genghis Khan, or Winston Churchill or whoever the hell else. Those are the acceptable opinions for a black man to give.

Just not Hitler. He needs to go away forever for saying that.

He's been saying crazy shit for a while now. This one tops it all

does anyone else think its a little weird that he is wearing a full face mask and gloves in this interview? Not a single inch of his skin can be seen

has he ever done an interview dressed like this before?