Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: Kanye West says "I like Hitler"

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    You know you can also acknowledge the good qualities of somebody even Hitler.
    What? So when other names of the most cruel people in history like Stalin, Bin Laden, Pol Pot, etc are brought up, do you immediately think about their good qualities?

ye's out there man. he's bipolar, off his meds, everyone close to him in his life has left him - the kid's gonna off himself sooner than later. he's certainly getting the attention he wants though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    does anyone else think its a little weird that he is wearing a full face mask and gloves in this interview? Not a single inch of his skin can be seen

has he ever done an interview dressed like this before?
    Don't think he's done an interview in this attire before but he's definitely been out in public with it several times. Even in his own concerts

You know you can also acknowledge the good qualities of somebody even Hitler.
    absolutely you can. you can acknowledge it to yourself.

you're mistaken if you think you can say it out loud and not expect any backlash.

some things you just keep to yourself. stay classy bruh.

...unless you're just looking for attention. like ye.

Hitler was a vegetarian.

Therefore the very idea of vegetarianism is equivalent to Nazi ideology, and is evil.

So if yall havent had a burger or a bite of chicken in the last 48 hours, we bout to put you on a one-way train to camp.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs View Post
    Even if the evil stuff they've done completely, totally outweighs the good they've done to the point where it's not even remotely close?? You have a very backwards way of thinking. Get help
    Your opinions on Hitler is purely based on propaganda that you were told as a kid and shit that they want you to hear

You weren't alive in the 1940s and so it's ironic how people are so quick to demoize someone that they don't know personally

They have done a great job of brainwashing the masses I'll say that

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A. View Post
    What? So when other names of the most cruel people in history like Stalin, Bin Laden, Pol Pot, etc are brought up, do you immediately think about their good qualities?
    Guess one thing all of these "evil cruel people" all have in common?

They're all enemies of the US and the West

The United States government have committed more evil acts than all of those guys combined yet they're seen as the good guys

Stay being a brainwashed sheep I guess

Your opinions on Hitler is purely based on propaganda that you were told as a kid and shit that they want you to hear

You weren't alive in the 1940s and so it's ironic how people are so quick to demoize someone that they don't know personally

So let me get this straight

What you are saying is that all the terrible things that are written and told about Hitler is just lies and that he actually wasn't a bad person. Were you asleep all throughout history class in grade school?? Do you live under a rock? Go do some research on Hitler for ****'s sake

Jesus, you really are braindead.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Manny officially doubling down to team Hitler and death to the US.

ni99@ explain it to us then. put us up on game. hand us some jewels.

Block Manny. He is a troll and been on my ignore list for a couple years. Do not give any attention to him.

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

The teenage minded wokie who feverishly supports the brilliant minds of kyrie and kanye.

Good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs View Post
    So let me get this straight

What you are saying is that all the terrible things that are written and told about Hitler is just lies and that he actually wasn't a bad person. Were you asleep all throughout history class in grade school?? Do you live under a rock? Go do some research on Hitler for ****'s sake

Jesus, you really are braindead.
    Do you not understand what propaganda is, I'm not defending Hitler or anything but the stuff they tell you in school is what they want you to know and believe and may not actually be the truth

The same way the Nazis wanted Germans to believe that Jews are the devil is the way your teacher at school and the US media want you to believe that Hitler is the devil

It's all brainwashing

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Do you not understand what propaganda is, I'm not defending Hitler or anything but the stuff they tell you in school is what they want you to know and believe and may not actually be the truth

The same way the Nazis wanted Germans to believe that Jews are the devil is the way your teacher at school and the US media want you to believe that Hitler is the devil

It's all brainwashing
    So insightful and profound

Wow

It's all brainwashing
    Stop talking nonsense Hitler lover. The stuff written online and told in school about Hitler are things that actually happened. It's called HISTORY.