Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Default Re: Kanye West says "I like Hitler"

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs View Post
    Stop talking nonsense Hitler lover. The stuff written online and told in school about Hitler are things that actually happened. It's called HISTORY.
    Yeah but notice he wasn't American so like they're probably lying and stuff like. Kanye and irving said so man stay woke bro!

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Stop talking nonsense Hitler lover. The stuff written online and told in school about Hitler are things that actually happened. It's called HISTORY.
    No it's called PROPAGANDA, the media have and will always tell you what they want you to hear whether it's true or not

They don't talk about how US soilders go and bomb countries in the middle east slaughtering innocent people, they label it as protecting the country from terrorists

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

The propaganda for WW2 ended a long time ago Manny. The history books have now been written and even the real nazis that fought for Hitler agree with them. You're just a dumb ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    Your opinions on Hitler is purely based on propaganda that you were told as a kid and shit that they want you to hear

You weren't alive in the 1940s and so it's ironic how people are so quick to demoize someone that they don't know personally

They have done a great job of brainwashing the masses I'll say that
    Your family would have been killed (and possibly experimented on first) and you wouldn't have been here to write this stupid shit if Hitler got his way. Go away.

No it's called PROPAGANDA, the media have and will always tell you what they want you to hear whether it's true or not

They don't talk about how US soilders go and bomb countries in the middle east slaughtering innocent people, they label it as protecting the country from terrorists
    This part I can agree with.

I get how much power the media and they are very capable of brainwashing. But I'm strictly talking about history and things that have actually happened.

I've read, learned, and even written papers about Hitler in school. He is no doubt one of the most cruel people to ever exist and no amount of "good" he's done in his life is going to change that

Dismissing EVERYTHING the media says is irrational and ignorant.

They talk about it all the time which is the only reason you're talking about it.

Ironic isn't it?

Do you not understand what propaganda is, I'm not defending Hitler or anything but the stuff they tell you in school is what they want you to know and believe and may not actually be the truth

The same way the Nazis wanted Germans to believe that Jews are the devil is the way your teacher at school and the US media want you to believe that Hitler is the devil

It's all brainwashing
    so whats the real history?

enlighten us, wizard

This part I can agree with.

I get how much power the media and they are very capable of brainwashing. But I'm strictly talking about history and things that have actually happened.

I've read, learned, and even written papers about Hitler in school. He is no doubt one of the most cruel people to ever exist and no amount of "good" he's done in his life is going to change that
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...video.amp.html

^^^

Countless stories like this from 'the media'

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    They talk about it all the time which is the only reason you're talking about it.

Ironic isn't it?
    What they talk about on the news how US soilders have slatured millions of innocents in the middle East for the past 30 years,

No everything is done to paint the US as the good guys and everybody else as the evil ones

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...video.amp.html

^^^

Countless stories like this from 'the media'
    Did you even read the article, you literally just proved my point you moron

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Our understanding of WW2 isn't even from the "media". We get from all the people who were actually in it.

It's not like CNN decided our perception of Hitler.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Your family would have been killed (and possibly experimented on first) and you wouldn't have been here to write this stupid shit if Hitler got his way. Go away.

Not necessarily, rrr3.

A lot of the more mobile jews, professionals, academics and so on were able to flee in the years leading up to the holocaust (this would theoretically apply to other groups as well). It was the jews deeply steeped in hinterland traditions who bore the greatest brunt of the massacre. The evil, vegetarian, artistic Hitler who “stood with science” seemed to have antipathy for people with outdated traditions, whom he didnt deem compatible with modern society. Hitler was very liberal. In fact he may have even been a lowkey homosexual/transexual. Tbh I see a lot of you in him.

The point is, theres no telling what happens to any of us in Hitler’s twisted vision. Maybe he wanted to clear out a bunch of space the old guard was taking up, so that people with modern dispositions he felt were “fit for the future” of any background (horrific, Im not defending this at all) could return to their homelands and build a sustainable world in places like Africa or the Ukraine or wherever, without the burden of society’s leftover grunters.

Obviously this line of thinking falls completely flat tho when you look at the jews who remain in a post Holocaust world. They were supposedly “genetically cleansed” by Hitlers way of looking at it, but are they thriving? Are they winning? Are they more advanced than ever before?

The answer is obvious: Hitler was an evil piece of shit. So we should all agree on that.
    Last edited by FultzNationRISE; 12-01-2022 at 09:30 PM.

slatured
    What? The Clayton Bigsby of ish has lost it.

Did you even read the article, you literally just proved my point you moron
    You said the media never talks about the US bombing countries and killing innocent people. There are countless stories about that.

Let me guess, you think they purposely kill innocent people for the sake of it because US EVIL! (Corrupt of course like every country.. but everybody knows this)

You're literally a retard.

But Hitler literally DID kill innocent people to the tune of millions. Let's talk about that some more. Tell us why it's all propaganda because you're 12 and woke.