Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: rip shogon & chewing

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Who knew the "smartest woke radical leftist on ISH" could count all the way to 4?

Yeah, and two of them are in the freaking thread title, because the thread is about them. And how am I supposed to explain why I think Patrick Chewing is alive without mentioning that Chick Stern? How am I supposed to explain that I could be wrong, that my memory could be off without mentioning what I mentioned about you?
    Honest question: Why do your posts always read like they were done by some bot?

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post

He's probably insecure about other posters here.

he exhibits more than a few of these...

Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar

It saddens me that the concern for my well-being extends no further than Page 1 of this thread, but it also shocks me that some of my fiercest enemies on this site have noticed my absence as well. I am very much alive and well. I am not in jail. And I am not at a McDonald's eating Big Macs. I know some of you trolls want to believe I spend my afternoons and evenings at McDonald's, but the truth of the matter is, I have a business to run and most of the time after work, I am either at the gym or with my family.

Let's make one thing absolutely clear: This board is shit. It has been shit for quite some time now. There are far too many trolls and even more Liberals who I absolutely cannot stand. It's overrun by trolls and by Liberals. So there is hardly anything to engage in anymore when these trolls and Liberals just continuously ruin threads simply because they are incapable of handling adversity. Yes, I do troll from time to time, but these guys troll 24/7. It definitely is bad for your health to engage with these people as often as I did, so I don't see myself spending as much time on this board as I used to. I recommend a lot of you try to do the same. The negativity on this board is off the charts. While my absence will please some of you, I am always here in spirit, so I don't want to give you guys the false impression that you got one over on me. But for now, I leave you guys with some encouraging words to live by....

Integrity
    Objectivity
    Wisdom
    Nobility
    Truthfulness
    Honor
    Inspiration
    Sincerity
    Peaceful
    Loving
    Achieve
    Charismatic
    Empathy

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    It saddens me that the concern for my well-being extends no further than Page 1 of this thread, but it also shocks me that some of my fiercest enemies on this site have noticed my absence as well. I am very much alive and well. I am not in jail. And I am not at a McDonald's eating Big Macs. I know some of you trolls want to believe I spend my afternoons and evenings at McDonald's, but the truth of the matter is, I have a business to run and most of the time after work, I am either at the gym or with my family.

Let's make one thing absolutely clear: This board is shit. It has been shit for quite some time now. There are far too many trolls and even more Liberals who I absolutely cannot stand. It's overrun by trolls and by Liberals. So there is hardly anything to engage in anymore when these trolls and Liberals just continuously ruin threads simply because they are incapable of handling adversity. Yes, I do troll from time to time, but these guys troll 24/7. It definitely is bad for your health to engage with these people as often as I did, so I don't see myself spending as much time on this board as I used to. I recommend a lot of you try to do the same. The negativity on this board is off the charts. While my absence will please some of you, I am always here in spirit, so I don't want to give you guys the false impression that you got one over on me. But for now, I leave you guys with some encouraging words to live by....

Integrity
    Objectivity
    Wisdom
    Nobility
    Truthfulness
    Honor
    Inspiration
    Sincerity
    Peaceful
    Loving
    Achieve
    Charismatic
    Empathy
    This guy, he's a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin View Post
    This guy, he's a good one.
    pat's a stand-up guy. i made this thread half jokingly, but being real i'm sure 98% of this board is all good with each other and wishes ill will on no one.

gotta say, i got a bit concerned for chewing's welfare because that's what happens when you see a routine broken.. shogon gets stressed when he comes here so his absense is understandable.

this board is toxic on the surface but underneath it's just fun, games and entertainment mayne.

with the exception of highwhey. fuc* that n199@.

RR3 has defeated Patrick Chewing.

Integrity
    Objectivity
    Wisdom
    Nobility
    Truthfulness
    Honor
    Inspiration
    Sincerity
    Peaceful
    Loving
    Achieve
    Charismatic
    Empathy
    Pattychew!

National High School Star Off the Court's Avatar

I had it around 50/50.

That Chewing died.

Looks like he's just trying to ween off his addiction.

It's probably the effect of having to use Google translate to translate what I want to say from my native language to English.

Integrity
    Objectivity
    Wisdom
    Nobility
    Truthfulness
    Honor
    Inspiration
    Sincerity
    Peaceful
    Loving
    Achieve
    Charismatic
    Empathy
    Steaming.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    It's probably the effect of having to use Google translate to translate what I want to say from my native language to English.
    Makes sense. Do you type in the whole post into google translate or just some parts?

Lots of truth here. The board has been this way for quite some time now, unfortunately. Nothing like it was when I first joined in 2014. If a thread isn't about LeBron or Jordan in the main forum, oftentimes there will be hardly any discussion. Especially real discussion where it's not filled with trolls. I've noticed a recent influx in new posters who just come on here just to talk shit about LeBron and they all say the same damn things. It's boring to see that every time I come on here and all that time spent debating ignorant idiots is worthless because people will forget about your post after a few days or a week, unless you make some memorable post like Pauk did with his lion essay almost a decade back.

Nowadays you just see the same 10-15 posters here and 90% of the main forum is just LeBron/Jordan. Years ago you'd see game threads get filled up, multiple interesting topics everyday in the main forum and OTC lounge, and posters just hanging out in the BTE thread. Those times were fun

Btw, anybody seen thurston aka tpols around? Dude has been mia here for around five months already.

where are those pics from and who is casey frey?