Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default I came inside this chick and she’s not on BC

We had agreed to get a plan B but I took her to chipotle after sex and forgot about the plan B until later that night. Texted her she said we can meet up today since I personally like to verify the chick takes the plan B (go ahhh, check sides of moth, under tounge).

She hasn’t replied since, it’s 5pm currently. I think she’s ghosting me, but she made it clear she wasn’t on birth control and I dropped a big load of *** inside her.

I’m nervous af brehs.

Default Re: I came inside this chick and she’s not on BC

yeah you would do some dumb shit like that.

i did the same a couple weeks ago while the chick was ovulating... she even told me before she wanted a baby lmao.

i asked her during sex where to come and she said "just **** me" lmao. i was too horny to think.

she got the after pill and apparently it worked cause she did some blood work (?) and she's not preggo.

im never gon let that happen again for sho

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

You guys are crazy, I would never bust inside a girl if I knew she wasn't on birth control.

Years ago, some chick always wanted me to finish in her, said "I can't get pregnant", but I always pulled out. Years later after we kind lost contact I found out she got pregnant by another dude, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    i did the same a couple weeks ago while the chick was ovulating... she even told me before she wanted a baby lmao.

i asked her during sex where to come and she said "just **** me" lmao. i was too horny to think.

she got the after pill and apparently it worked cause she did some blood work (?) and she's not preggo.

It’s too difficult to resist in the moment

But yes, dumbest shit I ever done, and I do a lot of dumb shit

Update: chick replied, said she hadn’t checked her messaging app. We did meet on a dating AP so I get her, i used to do messaging apps and turn off notifications. We’re gonna meet and she’s gonna let me see her take a plan B. Will update if she goes thru with it.

Doesn't work. If she's hot enough and you're horny enough it will happen again. Always carry a plan B on you if you really don't want to rubber up.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    It’s too difficult to resist in the moment

But yes, dumbest shit I ever done, and I do a lot of dumb shit

Update: chick replied, said she hadn’t checked her messaging app. We did meet on a dating AP so I get her, i used to do messaging apps and turn off notifications. We’re gonna meet and she’s gonna let me see her take a plan B. Will update if she goes thru with it.
    bruh you cant wait too long with this?

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    Doesn't work. If she's hot enough and you're horny enough it will happen again. Always carry a plan B on you if you really don't want to rubber up.
    thats damn good advice. will do.

bruh you cant wait too long with this?

thats damn good advice. will do.
    she showed me a picture of a plan b in her hand. im waiting for her to send mea video of her taking it. this btch is crazy. it's like she's playing games. and yeah, you have like 72hrs to take it...so time is not my friend.

she video chatted with me and sounded pretty convincing about not wanting a kid. "you think i want to ruin all this *points at her hot body*" then she went on a rant about how she had an abortion last year and that planned parenthood gives u a pill to do that shit and how it makes you bleed then some small limbs come out of you. i was like way too much info. couldn't eat my eggs in peace this morning bc i kept thinking about a fetus being killed. yuck.

anyways, i'm putting on a rubber from now on. **** this. unless its a girl i like. but even then...99% of these chicks are for the streets.

I had a friend who used to go in raw every time he was having a one night stand with a girl and wouldn't care if the girl was on plan b or not because he let his dick think for him. He told me his pullout game was strong but apparently it wasn't strong enough. He has a child now with a girl he doesn't even like and has to pay child support

The most dangerous thing is when you're too horny to think. You'll feel good in the moment but you get this rush of worry afterwards where you're thinking about the possibility of the girl getting prego. And if she actually does get pregnant, you're ****ed.

So always make sure the girl you're ****ing is on plan b and carry a condom AND plan b on you just in case

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs View Post
    I had a friend who used to go in raw every time he was having a one night stand with a girl and wouldn't care if the girl was on plan b or not because he let his dick think for him. He told me his pullout game was strong but apparently it wasn't strong enough. He has a child now with a girl he doesn't even like and has to pay child support

The most dangerous thing is when you're too horny to think. You'll feel good in the moment but you get this rush of worry afterwards where you're thinking about the possibility of the girl getting prego. And if she actually does get pregnant, you're ****ed.

So always make sure the girl you're ****ing is on plan b and carry a condom AND plan b on you just in case
    yeah idk why i don't just carry it on me.

calls are going straight to voicemail now. i'm so fvcked.

yeah idk why i don't just carry it on me.

calls are going straight to voicemail now. i'm so fvcked.
    bruh this girl is giving major red flags

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs View Post
    bruh this girl is giving major red flags
    yeah. she was very responsive when we met. this was my first time meeting her. the chick i'm seeing doesn't know about this at all. she's been on her period/sick so i thought i'd score somewhere else, starting to backfire big time.

i know this is scumbag territory but she's being a bitch by having agreed to a plan B then ghosting me, so im going to block her and ghost her. she doesn't know my full name, all she has is a phone #. unless i'm missing something here, how can she know who i am? like if she were to have a baby, would she go to a judge and ask them force verizon to reveal my identity?

i know this is scumbag territory but she's being a bitch by having agreed to a plan B then ghosting me, so im going to block her and ghost her. she doesn't know my full name, all she has is a phone #. unless i'm missing something here, how can she know who i am? like if she were to have a baby, would she go to a judge and ask them force verizon to reveal my identity?
    If you have any social medias like Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter she can possibly add you through contacts

Give it more time before you block her and ghost. Wait just another day to see if she responds

yeah. she was very responsive when we met. this was my first time meeting her. the chick i'm seeing doesn't know about this at all. she's been on her period/sick so i thought i'd score somewhere else, starting to backfire big time.