Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: ELON MUSK Publishes Info Regarding the Platform Protecting Biden

Here's the tweets that goes through what Matt Taibbi has: https://twitter.com/mtaibbi/status/1598822959866683394

It's long. I am reading through right now

Everything before January 20, 2021 can be attributed to a poorly run business (Twitter). Suspending NY Post over Hunter Biden story looks bad and unethical as far as Twitter is concerned. Nothing that a court would consider illegal.

Also, at the point the laptop stuff became public just weeks before the election, nobody knew if the laptop material was hacked material or not. Later we found out it wasn't hacked. I still don't know what was damning to Joe Biden in those laptop materials. Perhaps the "big guy" reference in one of the emails may have been a reference to Joe Biden, and that would infer Biden knew about the dealings - I don't know. It looks bad for Hunter, and he needs to be investigated. Twitter should not have held that NY Post back. The story became more about Twitter holding back than what the story itself was.

What else is there? Taibbi's tweets cover that. Is there more I'm missing? I need the original sources cited. No fauxnews, CNN, etc.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    So what you're saying is that the government can censor it's people, so long as they don't arrest them?

Never mind. I can see why Patrick Chewing left. I'm going to do a FultznationRISE and just not get involved.
    Yes they can. There is freedom of press, free of media, and the Gov can not silence the press. But if Twitter is the one silencing is okay, even if the Gov suggested it.

Again, you would have to prove it was a direct order from the Gov that went against Twitters wishes. The two just communicating with each other means nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    he's right and your wrong, aspergers.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    I can see why Patrick Chewing left. I'm going to do a FultznationRISE and just not get involved.
    The people you are arguing with are not honest brokers. If Twitter leaned Right and censored a story that would damage a Republican or Trump, they would be flying off the rails and government officials would be holding hearings and looking into criminal charges.

But, because they are the ones caught with their pants down, they become incapable of self-reflection and will move heaven and earth to justify their actions. At least a poster like blade, even with his severe mental deficiencies, can admit that what Twitter did was downright wrong. But other posters like the poster formerly known as MaxFly is the type of Liberal that has the most power in this country and the biggest reach to the American public. It's win at all costs with these people, even if they are proven to be hypocrites, criminals, etc.

It would just be best to not engage.

Poopsie seems to be in a hospital rn. Get well soon, fatty.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    I'm with your Mom right now, son.

Lying again as usual.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Fatty's gut has still not recovered from Thanksgiving.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    Fatty's gut has still not recovered from Thanksgiving.

So no smoking gun that Elon musk and Matt Taibbi had promised?

Apparently more documents will be getting released in coming days. Let's see what these contain. The first batch by Matt Taibbi just makes twitter look bad, but no smoking gun or anything damning like promised.

These are the 2 journalists who are supposed to release it:
    https://twitter.com/mtaibbi
    https://twitter.com/bariweiss

So watch and see.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Apparently more documents will be getting released in coming days. Let's see what these contain. The first batch by Matt Taibbi just makes twitter look bad, but no smoking gun or anything damning like promised.

These are the 2 journalists who are supposed to release it:
    https://twitter.com/mtaibbi
    https://twitter.com/bariweiss

So watch and see.
    The goal all along was to expose Twitter as being biased and exposing them to have censored stories in order not to damage Biden's chances of winning the Presidency.

Everything before January 20, 2021 can be attributed to a poorly run business (Twitter). Suspending NY Post over Hunter Biden story looks bad and unethical as far as Twitter is concerned. Nothing that a court would consider illegal.

Also, at the point the laptop stuff became public just weeks before the election, nobody knew if the laptop material was hacked material or not. Later we found out it wasn't hacked. I still don't know what was damning to Joe Biden in those laptop materials. Perhaps the "big guy" reference in one of the emails may have been a reference to Joe Biden, and that would infer Biden knew about the dealings - I don't know. It looks bad for Hunter, and he needs to be investigated. Twitter should not have held that NY Post back. The story became more about Twitter holding back than what the story itself was.

What else is there? Taibbi's tweets cover that. Is there more I'm missing? I need the original sources cited. No fauxnews, CNN, etc.
    Everybody knew that the laptop was not hacked material. Including Twitter, which was desperately trying to look for a possible reason to justify their censoring, as they knew that the "hacked material" wasn't going to hold up because it was obviously not hacked.

But lets just forget about all of that. If you were a person with any sort of self respect, you would be outraged over the fact that this release by Elon Musk was indeed a big story, yet corporate news media completely ignored it. That coordination by itself should make you question things. All the Sunday shows from ABC, CNN, CBS, ABC devoted 7 seconds to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    The people you are arguing with are not honest brokers. If Twitter leaned Right and censored a story that would damage a Republican or Trump, they would be flying off the rails and government officials would be holding hearings and looking into criminal charges.

But, because they are the ones caught with their pants down, they become incapable of self-reflection and will move heaven and earth to justify their actions. At least a poster like blade, even with his severe mental deficiencies, can admit that what Twitter did was downright wrong. But other posters like the poster formerly known as MaxFly is the type of Liberal that has the most power in this country and the biggest reach to the American public. It's win at all costs with these people, even if they are proven to be hypocrites, criminals, etc.

It would just be best to not engage.
    I'm officially trying to post less, because either they do have mental deficiencies, or they are not honest. Or both. It is best not to engage. I'm trying to limit myself.

If you'd have used your brain at the time, you could easily have figured out that the material was legit and all the information about it being hacked material was just a move that was made to get people like you to support the censorship.

A man went public through the help of Giuliani and stated that Hunter Biden himself had delivered the laptop for repair and never came to pick it up. That's as simple as it was, but since various politicians went public and 50ish former high level intelligence heads combined on a public statement that the material was likely hacked by Russia stories online went wild, including here on ISH.

The mac shop owner working with Russian intelligence.
    Giuliani working with Russian intelligence.
    Trump campaign working with Russian intelligence.

It was all discussed and the strain of thought was used to discredit anyone going forward with any kind of information about election fraud/interference.

I won't go into what was on the laptop and how it fits into a timeline of events with the Biden's and associates cashing in on Joe's vice presidency, it's been laid out for you before but "you don't know" because you don't want to know.
    The big guy reference in their internal emails speak for itself, Hunter was supposed to hold 10% for his father but there's no government agency looking into whether or not it happened.