Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Has The Democratic Party Disgraced Itself Beyond Repair?

Quote Originally Posted by Gruppenführer View Post
    What you just wrote does not remotely come close to proving that people didn't vote for Trump because they hated him. At the same time, what's your justification for Trump garnering more votes in 2020 than in 2016? Your reasonings don't add up if Trump actually became more popular in 2020 than in 2016. Joe Biden, an ancient relic of D.C. Politics and an unlikeable candidate somehow obtains more votes than Obama who is revered and beloved within the Democrat Party? Let's quit beating around the bush here.
    Turnout was low in 2016. Every election since then had massive turnout. When turnouts are low, Republicans do better. When turnouts are high, democrats do better. Trump did significantly increase turnouts across both parties because he brought out people's emotions/passions.

Quote Originally Posted by kabar View Post
    I still don't see how these retards can't see the independent vote and with how divided this country is, it's the swing voters who decide elections. This gruppen fool is an idiot lol. Guess who predicted this outcome? I did a couple months ago on this forum, and SmallDickFan called me dumb back then too. I made a lot of money betting on these elections.

Also saying Trump got more votes so he's more popular from one year to another doesn't work. That can be accounted for with population growth and any other factors you want to use to present the data in your own biased way. The fact is, Trump is a loser after 2016. Who the **** cares about being more popular? You can say it's all fake and fraudulent, but the courts and a jury have decided Trump is a tax fraud while all of Trump's claims have been thrown out.

Economy and inflation were listed as some of the main concerns of independents in exit polls yet they swung towards Democrats this election cycle. There's a reason for that.
    2020 also had massive turnout increase from both parties due to mail in ballots. That can account for Trump getting more votes from 2016 to 2020. Also the reasons I put in my previous post.

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    Yeah and his balls, or mean tweets, his FU persona, or whatever you want to label it is what got everyone in a voting frenzy. Not Democrats. The culture war that was sparked all over social media that was never there before. We can see TinyKobeFan is in here ready for civil war over Brittany Griner, no one acted like this pre-2016.

Once we see vote counts start to drop it will be a refreshing sign that people are finally burnt out on the drama, because the reality is that the difference between Biden and Trump isn't worthy of this drama.
    I hope for your sake that Democrats do get burnt out from the drama. The Trump Derangement crowd is almost all made up of Democrats. Never Trumpers are a small minority since they know their brand of politics no longer resonates with a majority of Republicans. I have seen the same type of hatred and vitriol towards DeSantis, so that's why I hesitate to believe that Democrats will go back to normal.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Herschel Lost.

Trump Organization convicted on all counts of tax fraud.

Criminal charges will be brought forth by the January 6th Committee.

More documents Trump stole have been found.

Trump dines with antiemetic/holocaust denier and not a single Republican condemns him for it.

The Republican Party has disgraced itself beyond repair

College star

Lol. Democratic vs Republican Party? Y’all are so transparent, Doomsday Republican bitch is the most see thru of all. You kids forget how the Republican Party was “disgraced beyond repair” after bush and Cheney. Obama allowed y’all to come back. You should be thanking democrats.

You guys foowing akes tria?

ooking good for Kari.

It reay was fixed.

Certainly no worse than the Republican Party has. Anything the government touches goes to absolute sh1t, and it’s all thanks to politicians. I really wish both sides could wake up and realize they are being played.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE View Post
    Certainly no worse than the Republican Party has. Anything the government touches goes to absolute sh1t, and it’s all thanks to politicians. I really wish both sides could wake up and realize they are being played.
    While its true that both parties are absolute shit, ever since 2016 the dem party has been much shittier than the republicans.

Anddddd the election was fixed