Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default LeBron James’ 1-word message to Cristiano Ronaldo after Portugal’s World Cup exit

Los Angeles Lakers star LeBron James gave Cristiano Ronaldo the respect and acknowledgement he deserves despite Portugal’s heartbreaking World Cup exit in Qatar.

On Sunday, Ronaldo broke his silence on the tragic end of Portugal’s 2022 World Cup run, taking to Instagram to share his pain and regrets that they weren’t able to go the distance after losing to Morocco in the quarterfinals. The 37-year-old striker said that winning the competition has always been his “biggest and most ambitious dream,” unfortunately, he wasn’t able to fulfill it.

Despite the loss, CR7 opted not to start the finger-pointing and instead emphasized his love for the national team. There were a lot of questions why Ronaldo didn’t start against Morocco, with his partner Georgina Rodriguez even lashing out at manager Fernando Santos. However, the veteran scorer clearly didn’t want to make it a bigger issue.

“There’s no point in reacting hot-headed. I just want everyone to know that a lot has been said, a lot was written, a lot was speculated, but my dedication to Portugal didn’t change even for a second. I was always just one [person] fighting for everyone’s goal and I would never turn my back against my mates and my country,” Ronaldo wrote on his Instagram post.

After seeing Cristiano Ronaldo’s message, LeBron James couldn’t help but comment. He kept his response simple, calling the former Real Madrid superstar a “LEGEND.”

Yeezy
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: LeBron James’ 1-word message to Cristiano Ronaldo after Portugal’s World Cup exit

Ronaldo just needs his kobe to get over the hump like lebron when he was failing on the international stage

Default Re: LeBron James’ 1-word message to Cristiano Ronaldo after Portugal’s World Cup exit

Quote Originally Posted by Yeezy View Post
    Ronaldo just needs his kobe to get over the hump like lebron when he was failing on the international stage
    Messi needs his Pippen and Rodman to win trophies in Iniesta and Xavi. Now he's got Mbappé and Neymar.
    Before that Suarez and Neymar.

By your stupid logic Messi who's the goat of football = LeBron right?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Ronaldo = Kobe - Mostly known as a scorer/

Messi = LeBron - Very versatile player with great passing skills & a great scorer as well. Always looks for the best play possible.

And pretty much everyone ranks Messi ahead of Ronaldo.

Yeezy

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld View Post
    Messi needs his Pippen and Rodman to win trophies in Iniesta and Xavi. Now he's got Mbappé and Neymar.
    Before that Suarez and Neymar.

By your stupid logic Messi who's the goat of football = LeBron right?
    jordan won on the international stage with college guys and even beat every nba allstar by himself in a usa exibition before he got pippen or Rodman lol

Yeezy

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Ronaldo = Kobe - Mostly known as a scorer/

Messi = LeBron - Very versatile player with great passing skills & a great scorer as well. Always looks for the best play possible.

And pretty much everyone ranks Messi ahead of Ronaldo.
    I dont think a guy like kobe has an equal in soccer. you would have to go to football and use a guy like deion sanders or baseball with Willie mays

lebron is like bonds/mcgwire or Lance armstrong

Decent college freshman

jordan won on the international stage with college guys and even beat every nba allstar by himself in a usa exibition before he got pippen or Rodman lol
    WOW didint he lost exibition game to some computer guy aswell??

Yeezy

Quote Originally Posted by zeerghit View Post
    WOW didint he lost exibition game to some computer guy aswell??
    yeah. Jordan isn't kobe. he takes it easy on regulars. only Kobe has the mamba mentality necessary to destroy common people, midgets and children

Decent college freshman

yeah. Jordan isn't kobe. he takes it easy on regulars. only Kobe has the mamba mentality necessary to destroy common people, midgets and children
    u mean the robin has mamba mentality?? i dont know about that

Yeezy

u mean the robin has mamba mentality?? i dont know about that
    if batman had all the tricks then that's kobe. Jordan's superman. he relied more on athleticism to dominate most of his career

1 on 1 even jordan admitted kobe would shit down his throat

Decent college freshman

if batman had all the tricks then that's kobe. Jordan's superman. he relied more on athleticism to dominate most of his career

1 on 1 even jordan admitted kobe would shit down his throat
    yeah the problem is Kobe is robin not a batman, Shaq is batman

Yeezy

yeah the problem is Kobe is robin not a batman, Shaq is batman
    horrible analogy

you're not much if a comic guy

shaq is all strength and has a superman tattoo.

kobe is all tricks, knowledge, skills, tactics

I hope you're not a writer or director

Decent college freshman

horrible analogy

you're not much if a comic guy

shaq is all strength and has a superman tattoo.

kobe is all tricks, knowledge, skills, tactics

I hope you're not a writer or director
    not much skills and knowledge than the guy single handedly losing 2004 finals, that a fcking bad robin if u ask me

Yeezy

not much skills and knowledge than the guy single handedly losing 2004 finals, that a fcking bad robin if u ask me
    lebron has 4 finals like that or worse in 2007, 2011, 2014 and 2015

can kobe have 1?

shit lebron nearly had a 5th in 2013 before the ray allen shot

Decent college freshman

lebron has 4 finals like that or worse in 2007, 2011, 2014 and 2015

can kobe have 1?

shit lebron nearly had a 5th in 2013 before the ray allen shot
    why you talking about Lebron? did i hurt your? what happened?