Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Yeezy
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: LeBron James’ 1-word message to Cristiano Ronaldo after Portugal’s World Cup exit

Quote Originally Posted by zeerghit View Post
    why you talking about Lebron? did i hurt your? what happened?
    see thread title/see post history ITT

are you lost little one

Decent college freshman

Default Re: LeBron James’ 1-word message to Cristiano Ronaldo after Portugal’s World Cup exit

Quote Originally Posted by Yeezy View Post
    see thread title/see post history ITT

are you lost little one
    i never mentioned Lebron.. u are weak as fck, WEAK

Yeezy

i never mentioned Lebron.. u are weak as fck, WEAK
    sorry it's been a while. if you're not a roid fan and just some dumb butthurt jordan stan I should remind you that I have jordan as the goat. 1 on 1 however is a totally different sport and there are superior guys than him like kobe, tmac, Durant to name a few. what makes jordan the best ever is his nearly flawless career and abundance of team accomplishments mixed with personal accolades. that plus his amazing athleticism and big hands in an era that had toughness and the most impact on society.

kobe 1 on 1 rips him a new asshole though. that's just what kobe does best and he has more moves/counters than MJ and takes it more seriously.

kobes more ferocious as well and more gritty. he would probly elbow MJ in the back of the head while spinning for a post hook or going for a rebound

Decent college freshman

sorry it's been a while. if you're not a roid fan and just some dumb butthurt jordan stan I should remind you that I have jordan as the goat. 1 on 1 however is a totally different sport and there are superior guys than him like kobe, tmac, Durant to name a few. what makes jordan the best ever is his nearly flawless career and abundance of team accomplishments mixed with personal accolades. that plus his amazing athleticism and big hands in an era that had toughness and the most impact on society.

kobe 1 on 1 rips him a new asshole though. that's just what kobe does best and he has more moves/counters than MJ and takes it more seriously.

kobes more ferocious as well and more gritty. he would probly elbow MJ in the back of the head while spinning for a post hook or going for a rebound
    i have nothing to add, u didint answer what i asked, u live in ur own word, have a good one champ

Yeezy

i have nothing to add, u didint answer what i asked, u live in ur own word, have a good one champ
    as long as you're OK. that's all that matters.

Imagine thinking this was even slightly interesting

Yeezy

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post
    I didn't even read the OP. I just derailed the thread to try and help out jeff

why would what lebron says about soccer be worth reading

I didn't even read the OP. I just derailed the thread to try and help out jeff

why would what lebron says about soccer be worth reading
    Exactly

jordan won on the international stage with college guys and even beat every nba allstar by himself in a usa exibition before he got pippen or Rodman lol
    What does that have to do with him going 1-9 without Pippen in the playoffs?

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post
    Why are you here?

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Ronaldo = Kobe - Mostly known as a scorer/

Messi = LeBron - Very versatile player with great passing skills & a great scorer as well. Always looks for the best play possible.

And pretty much everyone ranks Messi ahead of Ronaldo.
    I rank Ronaldo over Messi, but have LeBron over Kobe.

not much skills and knowledge than the guy single handedly losing 2004 finals, that a fcking bad robin if u ask me
    idiots who have 0 context behind the '04 season or finals still keep spewing this nonsense

"single handedly"

****ing clown

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe View Post
    idiots who have 0 context behind the '04 season or finals still keep spewing this nonsense

"single handedly"

****ing clown
    no my friend they lost couse Kobes ego is that big.
    dude took 113 shots in the 2004 Finals and averaged 22 points. Shaq only took 84 shots and averaged 26 points.
    he wanted so much FMVP that chucked that series away its that simple

"We knew there was no way we could stop Shaq straight-up" "But what’s going to happen is Mr. Bryant is going to get a little discouraged with getting no touches and now the second half comes around…now he’s pressing. He’s going to start coming down and just breaking the offense." - Chauncey Billups Kobe took 29 more shots than Shaq in the series despite Shaq averaging 27 PPG on 62 TS%. Kobe shot 38% in the series.

“I mean, they simply outplayed us. Karl [Malone] was hurt in that series. And I think Kobe selfishly wanted MVP,” said Rush. “I think that we were favored by everybody to win the series you know, and at the time Shaq had the first three Finals MVP’s. So I think Kobe had the mindset with that as the primary focus, but I think he was really itching to get that MVP – and we got caught off guard by a better team.”

Shaq responds to Kobe's comment about Shaq's work ethic: U woulda had 12 if you passed the ball more especially in the finals against the Pistons #facts. You don't get statues by not working hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB1b...=KobeNotTop100
    i think even Kobe admited that this one is on him or smth like that
    where is so much more..

Yeezy

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld View Post
    What does that have to do with him going 1-9 without Pippen in the playoffs?
    its to show that jordan right from the start only needed one other guy to compete against a hoard of legends on superteams

Very good NBA starter

Lebron is more like Kylian Mbape, all power and athleticism.

Both Ronaldo and Messi are way more skilled.

I would say Kobe is more like Ronaldo and Messi is more like Luka.