Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default “Might come to ya funeral, shoot your pall bearers too. 'Cause it's **** you and…..

…..them six ****** who carried you.”

Hate. Excessive hate. I’m here to ask you about it. How you feel about those ultra serious hate everyone on the other team guys. I’m talking Demarcus Cousins. Kobe. The young Hakeem you likely don’t realize was smacking people and generally being surly. I’m talking the Larry Bird not in the highlight reels. 4 fights against the same team Larry Bird. Shaming KAT Jimmy Butler. KG hazing rookies and talking about what Melos wife tastes like.

Are you in favor of your favorite players having a hateful mean streak or are you more “It’s a game. It’s not that serious”.?

I like my stars to play with hate in their hearts but I do understand why some see a guy scowling over over a blocked shot or something and roll their eyes but me?

Thats what I like to see. He’s the opponent. Put him in the camel clutch. Break his back. Make him humble.

Id put my all hate team up against team nice guy any day. Though I admit we would have a handful dealing with the Nash/Curry backcourt and Dwight cleaning up inside.

Yeezy
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: “Might come to ya funeral, shoot your pall bearers too. 'Cause it's **** you and…

Jeff replaced Steve with OP to create traffic cause Stevens threads don't get clicks anymore

Default Re: “Might come to ya funeral, shoot your pall bearers too. 'Cause it's **** you and…

You’re the only person I see mention either of those people at all. I don’t know that Ive heard from Jeff in 3-4 years and “Steve” in about 15.

Yeezy

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    You’re the only person I see mention either of those people at all. I don’t know that Ive heard from Jeff in 3-4 years and “Steve” in about 15.
    if you knew what was going on here you probly wouldn't continue to moderate this place. unless you're aware that only 15 or 20 people still post regularly. the other 50 active users are all steve

And there’s this one lunatic who makes Adolf Hitler alts and posts over 60 times a day.

Yeezy

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    And there’s this one lunatic who makes Adolf Hitler alts and posts over 60 times a day.
    why did you ban Adolf. what rule did he break

Long Live The Process fourkicks44's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yeezy View Post
    why did you ban Adolf. what rule did he break

Interesting....

It's been sometime since I have had any experience registering a username but my understanding of the process is once a name is registered a user must then email a request to activate the account which is then granted or denied by insidehoops admin.

SOMEONE with some authority must have approved that username, right?

Yeezy

Quote Originally Posted by fourkicks44 View Post
    Interesting....

It's been sometime since I have had any experience registering a username but my understanding of the process is once a name is registered a user must then email a request to activate the account which is then granted or denied by insidehoops admin.

SOMEONE with some authority must have approved that username, right?
    registration is currently open without confirmation. or at least it was. probly not anymore. I don't really care cause after this name gets banned I'm out for another year or 2. this place smells

Good High School Starter Chuckbe's Avatar

Look at Cousins now, not even in the league

Two torn acls a ruptured achilles and being like 290 and in your thirties will do that.

Good High School Starter Chuckbe's Avatar

He was good for the Nuggets last season, but his attitude hasn't changed one bit, still behaves like a petulant child