Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default 100% of you people on this forum would trade lives with LeBron James

Some of you love him, some of you hate him, but I know for a fact, every single one of you would trade lives with LeBron James

He has the perfect life. He is
    -a multi millionaire, with nice cars, set for life financially
    -One of the most famous celebrities on the planet
    -cemented his legacy as one of the GOATs in one of the biggest sports in the world
    -6'6 and extremely athletic
    -Handsome, with a nice muscular body and beautiful tattoos
    -Loved and supported by millions
    -about to break Kareem's record and become the GOAT athlete.

I cannot think of someone with a more perfect life. Imagine just being LeBron just for even one day.

He is the king of all kings.

And if you say you would not trade lives with him, you are not telling the truth

One of his nice cars

Nice muscular body and great tattoos

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Re: 100% of you people on this forum would trade lives with LeBron James

It was a mercy killing.

Default Re: 100% of you people on this forum would trade lives with LeBron James

Banned.

National High School Star Akeem34TheDream's Avatar

Would you trade lives with Savannah James OP?

Yeezy
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

i'm already rich. lebron only has more of what i have already except for a nicer car and i'm not a car guy. being famous doesn't appeal to me either due to people following your every move. and the third thing that i can't mention just disgusts me. i wouldn't even enjoy playing in the nba cause of how awkward and ugly i would look with my sloth frame

and then theres my wife. jesus christ. just stomp on my head and fart in my face while you're at it. is that eggs. is that eggs i smell. thanks. more of that please

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Yeezy View Post
    and the third thing that i can't mention just disgusts me.

If you're so brazenly racist, why do you follow the NBA so obsessively?

7-time NBA All-Star

I wouldn't because it would be a significant downgrade in my looks from the neck up and waist down, and alpha mentality (giving a shit what people think), while my pure scoring ability/touch would take a major hit - it would suck be like Dwight or Lebron and need athleticism to be good at basketball

And if I woke up one morning as Lebron, I would immediately apologize to basketball fans for ruining the game (like his teammate Iman Shumpert said about his colluding and deck-stacking)

Yeezy

Quote Originally Posted by Wardell Curry View Post
    If you're so brazenly racist, why do you follow the NBA so obsessively?
    i'm not racist. i can appreciate the good things about anyone. i just dropped luka for tatum

what i won't do is lie about the negative things about someone or pretend they don't exist. i'm the most fair and balanced person on this forum. i called out canada ( my own country ) and mocked it throughout the pandemic. i make fun of hockey. i mocked jokers league mvps.

i never lie about anything. my favorite player in basketball was kobe. my favorite player in baseball was griffey. i always disparaged steve nash. a white canadian like myself

my favorite boxers over the years were tyson, lennox lewis, evander hollyfield, roy jones jr.

but if you think for one second i wanna walk in their shoes for day you got another thing coming. its their artistry that i admire. not their lives. my life is infinitely more appealing because i don't have the stress they walked around with every day. i don't have people looking at me walking by shaking their heads. i don't have the toxic BLM liberal rhetoric these phoneys preach. i don't wish to have their fans either or their culture or community. no thanks

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

I wouldn’t because my dick would be smaller

Banned

Why would I want to be a petty, childish, whiner who supports oppression around the world?

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    Why would I want to be a petty, childish, whiner
    You just perfectly described the way you act on here everyday.

Yeezy

if you switch lives with lebron you might end up with friends like these

https://worldstar.com/videos/wshh6SM...me-to-help-him

Good High School Starter

i'm not racist. i can appreciate the good things about anyone. i just dropped luka for tatum

what i won't do is lie about the negative things about someone or pretend they don't exist. i'm the most fair and balanced person on this forum. i called out canada ( my own country ) and mocked it throughout the pandemic. i make fun of hockey. i mocked jokers league mvps.

i never lie about anything. my favorite player in basketball was kobe. my favorite player in baseball was griffey. i always disparaged steve nash. a white canadian like myself

my favorite boxers over the years were tyson, lennox lewis, evander hollyfield, roy jones jr.

but if you think for one second i wanna walk in their shoes for day you got another thing coming. its their artistry that i admire. not their lives. my life is infinitely more appealing because i don't have the stress they walked around with every day. i don't have people looking at me walking by shaking their heads. i don't have the toxic BLM liberal rhetoric these phoneys preach. i don't wish to have their fans either or their culture or community. no thanks

You said a lot to say nothing. What is it that you "can't mention"?

Yeezy

Quote Originally Posted by Wardell Curry View Post
    You said a lot to say nothing. What is it that you "can't mention"?
    I said everything and more. and my post that follow this one explain what I can't mention in more detail

if I switch lives with lebron my life holds less value to the majority of the planet and everyone i love. that alone would be too much to overcome
    Last edited by Yeezy; 01-01-2023 at 03:32 PM.

Good High School Starter

I said everything and more. and my post that follow this one explain what I can't mention in more detail

if I switch lives with lebron my life holds less value to the majority of the planet and everyone i love. that alone would be too much to overcome
    I don't care if you don't want to be LeBron. I don't want to be LeBron. The point I'm making is you just heavily alluded to the idea that you wouldn't switch with him because of the color of his skin.