Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yeezy
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: 100% of you people on this forum would trade lives with LeBron James

Quote Originally Posted by Wardell Curry View Post
    I don't care if you don't want to be LeBron. I don't want to be LeBron. The point I'm making is you just heavily alluded to the idea that you wouldn't switch with him because of the color of his skin.
    skin color has nothing to do with it.. its culture. everything about black culture makes me sick

kobe on the other hand who grew up around white people. if he were still alive I would have definitely traded lives with him. he was raised properly. he speaks properly. he's smart. he had a good family and was respected by the entire world. his friends and acquaintances are also like him. he's a proper human being. lebron isn't

Good High School Starter

Default Re: 100% of you people on this forum would trade lives with LeBron James

And there it is. Called it.

Yeezy
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by Wardell Curry View Post
    And there it is. Called it.
    racism is based on nothing. is baseless discrimination. I don't hate all black people. I respect a ton of them

culture is a legitimate factual thing. you called nothing.

black people are every bit as capable as white people to be great people

candace owens is one if the most respectable people I know of

am I "racist" with her? no because she's educated and has a grasp on politics. she also hates thug culture

I'll take Bron's life but I would have to ditch the wife.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo View Post
    You just perfectly described the way you act on here everyday.
    I see you're still butthurt that I'm always destroying your desperate Bronie fluffing narratives.

Truth hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeezy View Post
    i'm already rich.

Not airballing my layups anymore

who wouldn't

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Yeezy View Post
    skin color has nothing to do with it.. its culture. everything about black culture makes me sick

kobe on the other hand who grew up around white people. if he were still alive I would have definitely traded lives with him. he was raised properly. he speaks properly. he's smart. he had a good family and was respected by the entire world. his friends and acquaintances are also like him. he's a proper human being. lebron isn't
    imagine having your life so ruined by one man you'd rather burn to death in a fiery crash with your child by your side than be on the verge of breaking the nba's greatest individual record and achievement by becoming the leagues all-time leading scorer.

leyikes.