Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Phoenix and 1987_Lakers should be next moderator of the NBA forum

I think both Phoenix and 1987 Lakers would be great mods.

Very good NBA starter Round Mound's Avatar

I think 1987_Lakers would be a god mod. He is one of the oldest posters. But i wouldn't ban anyone with an obsession for a certain player or team. There has to be passion on the forum. Let's also remember some posters don't have a great social life (like me) so they release some of their emotional problems on the forum. Bans should be made only if there is bullying directed to a certain weaker poster, or threats or racism.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post
    Lol 1987 is a b1tchy little girl

he is. remember when he had a gigantic shit fit when bron was losing in the “best playoff year by year” poll?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post

he is. remember when he had a gigantic shit fit when bron was losing in the “best playoff year by year” poll?

You got mad cause I called out obvious rigging. You cried like a baby because of that.

Phoenix would be a good mod. 1987 is too biased towards LBJ even tho I agree with him most of the time about LBJ. Mods should have as few biases as possible. 1987 being a mod would be funny for the kenny meltdown tho

FKAri would be good

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri View Post
    I'll pass this along at the next corporate luncheon.

Though a word of advice: Management doesn't want mods who think of themselves as Judge Dredd. They want mods who will create a net gain in number of clicks. People who won't rock the boat. Someone only gets banned here if they're so off putting that it's anemic to discussion. Controversy is good. Trolling is only bad if it results in below average thread views. Recycle old, tired arguments. It's better than posting an original idea where 2 or 3 old timers reply while the alts don't bite. Quantity over quality. Every time. Please like, follow and subscribe. We are on Twitter, Instragram and Facebook.
    That's typically what happens with trolling. Trolling is never a good thing.

Like for instance. Making a point that has been refuted clearly with empirical data, and the poster continues making the same point should be banned. Again, EMPIRICAL DATA. Not an opinion.

An example is if a poster makes the claim that nobody felt a certain way. Then you show the poster a myriad of people that did feel this way, and they spouting the same rhetoric? They should be banned. They're not having a debate, they're just trolling.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    You got mad cause I called out obvious rigging. You cried like a baby because of that.
    lol look a this midget in denial

never seen anyone whine so hard. would have been hilarious if it wasn’t so pathetic

never seen anyone whine so hard. would have been hilarious if it wasn’t so pathetic
    One thing is for sure, you threw a big tantrum after that. Upset cause your hero Curry didn't win any threads besides 2022.

Absolutely hilarious

I'm blown away this midget isn't still in school

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    One thing is for sure, you threw a big tantrum after that. Upset cause your hero Curry didn't win any threads besides 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post