Default Eric Gordon says theres been "No Improvement" on the Houston Rockets since the season

Eric Gordon says theres been "No Improvement" on the Houston Rockets since the season started.

Stephen Silas on Eric Gordon's "No Improvement" comment:

"Rebuilding is hard. It's hard on everybody. He was frustrated. I don't necessarily agree how he went about it, but I do understand his frustration.

Default Re: Eric Gordon says theres been "No Improvement" on the Houston Rockets since the se

When being professional goes wrong lol. Idk how he did it for 2 years....he should of been torpedo'd his way off that team....idk wtf is wrong with him and terrance ross. Sometimes you gotta cam reddish or Jae Crowder your way out of that bch . Dudes are just rottin' in rebuilds......ya hate to see it. I watched the Rockets all last season.....Gordon been stopped caring about this team. Kevin porter non passing/bricking ass and green chucking ass. I couldn't imagine playing nba games with KPJ as my PG... It would be like kent bazmore running the show.....Then you got a rookie last year who didn't even bother to learn English his rookie season....like wtf are we even doing.....seriously......shit is terrible....the rockets are terrible....could be worse tho...could be the hornets (just as bad but secretly hate each other)
    Last edited by Im so nba'd out; 01-03-2023 at 04:55 AM.

Saw a basketball once

Default Re: Eric Gordon says theres been "No Improvement" on the Houston Rockets since the se

It's unclear what specific aspects of the team's performance or development Gordon was referring to in his statement. wordiply