Default Kuzma just took 15 more shots than Porzingis. He still scored less points.

Kuzma 10-28 20 points
    Porzingis 7-13 22 points

Downright VILLAINOUS chucking. This man is playing on a team with Beal and Porzingis and he shoots more than either of them Absolutely delusional behavior.

Default Re: Kuzma just took 15 more shots than Porzingis. He still scored less points.

Giannis had 55/10/7 and nobody will even care

Default Re: Kuzma just took 15 more shots than Porzingis. He still scored less points.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    Giannis had 55/10/7 and nobody will even care
    I would have made a thread but people would just whine. This is at least more notable to many people I imagine.

This guy is obsessed with xiao, Westbrook and kuzma.

The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Kuzma View Post
    cant quit me....

(turns around and walks away)

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Kuzma wants out of DC so he wants to get noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Kuzma wants out of DC so he wants to get noticed.
    20pts on 28fga with zero fta will get ya noticed for all the wrong reasons.

Kuzma is a fearless player which can be good or bad. It is good in that it allows him to be effective making shots in clutch situations. He has done that pretty regularly.

It can be bad in that he will try to do too much at times which can end up in some ugly games. He has All-Star confidence with abilities which are above average, but not All-Star level.

Very good NBA starter

That's called a Kobe 2004.

I'm not gonna lie, I've been quiet on this for two decades, but I remember watching that 2004 series, sitting in my old childhood bedroom, moved back home again, because of being broke and there was Kobe and Karl and Shaq and Payton and I was feeling again, hey, this might be cool, cause those were my some of my favorite players as a kid. And then Kobe just went off on this megalomical, team sabotaging shooting spree and honestly, I felt like he became more like AI than MJ at that very moment.

I didn't watch ball again until 2008 when Celtics won and it was probably because seeing Kobe do that, you kind of thought, that's it, this league sucks now.

Of course the year before I'd seen Lebron run around like a clumsy oaf who couldn't hit a jumper, but it was Kobe's bricks that took me out of the game for 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    Kuzma is a fearless player which can be good or bad. It is good in that it allows him to be effective making shots in clutch situations. He has done that pretty regularly.

It can be bad in that he will try to do too much at times which can end up in some ugly games. He has All-Star confidence with abilities which are above average, but not All-Star level.
    Ah, the old Jordan Clarkson special. Many players like this lol.

kuzmas fine even though he's a chucker. Not a bad defender and can be on the floor in the playoffs(harder than you would think). Your team is going nowhere if he's your 3rd best player however. a team like the suns nets heat or even bucks could use him. Also should not get much more than 20mil in free agency though some team may offer 25.

Quote Originally Posted by NBAGOAT View Post
    kuzmas fine even though he's a chucker. Not a bad defender and can be on the floor in the playoffs(harder than you would think). Your team is going nowhere if he's your 3rd best player however. a team like the suns nets heat or even bucks could use him. Also should not get much more than 20mil in free agency though some team may offer 25.
    He’s not useless but the fact that the Wizards coach is letting him shoot more than Beal and Porzingis is heinous.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    He’s not useless but the fact that the Wizards coach is letting him shoot more than Beal and Porzingis is heinous.
    always hard to feed a big and beal's been missing 1/3 of the year tbf.