Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Dolan uses facial recognition tech to flag people who criticize him on social media.

He uses a facial recognition program from some of his Vegas properties to track and classify people who enter MSG…..

Strauss also described a multi-tiered penalty system that is used to classify fans in attendance, according to sources. . The range goes from a “Level 0” designation meaning that a fan can’t attend certain events, to a “Level 5” classification that permanently bans the spectator. Former actor and comedian Michael Rapaport allegedly has a Level 5 one, while Dolan gave director Spike Lee – a lifelong Knicks fan who has had season tickets for decades, either a Level 2 or Level 3 rating.

This means that every time Spike steps into the Garden, he is allegedly being monitored by the Garden’s facial technology.

Security is alerted to your presence and they come let you know they are tracking you and to behave. Some of them appear to just be social media critics of Dolan.

One Knicks fan named Brett Klein, says that he has regularly been stopped by MSG security whenever he enters the arena since writing “Sell the team,” on a Facebook page dedicated to Dolan’s band “JD & The Straight Shot.” (I’m a huge music fan and have toured for years. Dolan’s band STINKS and is God awful. Welp, guess I just got flagged the next time I go to the Garden).

Not shocking considering he has fans removed for wearing “Ban Dolan” shirts and similar things.

Oh well. His dad(who created HBO by the way) gave it to him so it is what it is.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Re: Dolan uses facial recognition tech to flag people who criticize him on social med

If you have the power to act that way and it makes you feel good about yourself then whatever but is there seriously no one close to him telling him how small he looks? Virtually no one sees him as anything beyond a spoiled rich kid that owns a team he has done nothing to prove he deserves. And yes I wrote this stuff because I hate the Knicks but it's still true. You can also blame Dylan for me not looking as unreasonable as I actually am.