Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Is there a deep underlying fear among the LeBron haters about this years Lakers?

if they make the play-in/playoffs, because theyre a genuinely dangerous/strong team?

Default Re: Is there a deep underlying fear among the LeBron haters about this years Lakers?

No. But I am quite concerned and have a deep underlying fear that you're on crack.

Default Re: Is there a deep underlying fear among the LeBron haters about this years Lakers?

Quote Originally Posted by Yeezy View Post
    apparently you've missed the last 4 years of lebron and AD's career. will there be a 5 month break before the playoffs for them to heal up. if not... its already over

Banned

Yes, there is. As a Laker hater, I'm concerned that an aging Lebron might get injured, have to sit out, and then the Lakers end up making the playoffs.

This Lakers team is built to lose no one is scared of them

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    Yes, there is. As a Laker hater, I'm concerned that an aging Lebron might get injured, have to sit out, and then the Lakers end up making the playoffs.
    You dont have to worry, Lakers suck without LeBron. Theyre 35-58 since he became a Laker and 26-40 since 2019/2020.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    This Lakers team is built to lose no one is scared of them
    Absoutey nobody wants to face them R1.

Not sure what youre watching but this is another "Bron is just on a hot streak" take of yours.

AD/Bron together have had a play in every game so far after 2 weeks in.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    You dont have to worry, Lakers suck without LeBron. Theyre 35-58 since he became a Laker and 26-40 since 2019/2020.

You said in the OP that they are a "dangerous/strong" team.

You said in the OP that they are a "dangerous/strong" team.

Banned

Have you noticed that when he was playing against the Heat, the Lakers looked terrible and lost? And did you further notice that last night he sat out against the Heat, and the Lakers looked sharp and WON?

Nice try though.

Have you noticed that when he was playing against the Heat, the Lakers looked terrible and lost? And did you further notice that last night he sat out against the Heat, and the Lakers looked sharp and WON?

Nice try though.

Im noticing a lot of emotions in you right now.

Banned

Im noticing a lot of emotions in you right now.
    I am noticing a lot of damage control and denial coming from you. Take this thread for instance. ;)

NBA Superstar

Nice try though.
    Well there must be a correlation there then.

I am noticing a lot of damage control and denial coming from you. Take this thread for instance. ;)
    damage control regarding what?

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    Well there must be a correlation there then.