Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: KNOW1EDGE, an American, thinks you can film any person in public for anything, ca

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE View Post
    You are correct, there is a difference between filming and publishing- both are protected under the 1st amendment. It’s called the freedom of press. Did you think we are only allowed to record and interview but not share the footage? -how would news work?

Everyone is “the press” you don’t need a badge or certificate or permission to film in public.
    You know you're not allowed to publish anyone's liking without consent here unless you're at an event where it's expected that pictures will be published. Press still works just as good as in the US.

Default Re: KNOW1EDGE, an American, thinks you can film any person in public for anything, ca

Quote Originally Posted by baudkarma View Post
    I'm not sure it's the 1st amendment that's involved, but there absolutely is no guarantee of privacy when an individual is in a public space.

At a Lakers game, the camera zooms in on a face-painted fan. Do they need that fans permission?

You go to your local grocery store. They have surveillance cameras everywhere. Do they need your permission?

You're walking your dog in the park. Across the street from the park is a gas station, and their cameras film you and your dog because of the way they're aligned. Do they need your permission?

A photographer snaps a picture of of some Hollywood starlet in a coked-up daze at a club. The picture gets published on TMZ. Did they get permission?

The answer in all this situations is "no", because they didn't need to.
    Its alarming how retarded all of you are.

GrayGoat‘s argument „police films you without permission see??“

baudkarma‘s argument „when you attend a sporting event they show you on the jumbotron see??“

Jfc. You guys genuinely have double digit IQ‘s.

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    You know you're not allowed to publish anyone's liking without consent here unless you're at an event where it's expected that pictures will be published. Press still works just as good as in the US.
    You are incorrect.

If I am standing on a public side walk I can record anything and anyone in view and post it on the internet. I do not need your permission to film or publish the film. There is no expectation of privacy in public.

Local High School Star baudkarma's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    Its alarming how retarded all of you are.

GrayGoat‘s argument „police films you without permission see??“

baudkarma‘s argument „when you attend a sporting event they show you on the jumbotron see??“

Jfc. You guys genuinely have double digit IQ‘s.

It's alarming that you won't/can't admit that you were wrong.

It's alarming that you won't/can't admit that you were wrong.
    man they show ppl at the jumbotron, cleary you can film ppl in public?!?!

and the security cameras from private companies??!?

and celebrities?!?

Genuiney you are retarded. Not even joking.

Any 10 year old would be able to comprehend the legal difference in these instances

doesnt the Eric Andre show know about freedom of press?!
    Sure they do. They also know how to make a staged, scripted show look like it's real and unrehearsed. Obscure the actors faces, and of course it must be totally legit, at least the a large segment of the audience.

man they show ppl at the jumbotron, cleary you can film ppl in public?!?!

and the security cameras from private companies??!?

and celebrities?!?

Genuiney you are retarded. Not even joking.

Any 10 year old would be able to comprehend the legal difference in these instances
    I guess I'm just 9 years old. Maybe you could explain the legal differences to me? With source, please, because otherwise I'll just think you're just making things up.

I guess I'm just 9 years old. Maybe you could explain the legal differences to me? With source, please, because otherwise I'll just think you're just making things up.

bruh, its a private ****ing estabishment.

its iteray their own place.

they own it.

of course they can ****ing fim inside of it (or just outside for security measures) at any time.

jfc

as for as celebrities, they "figures of life" (how its called in germany), so they operate under different rules. im assuming there is simiar law in america.

im not gonna look up sources for these, cause its painfully obvious. especially the company stuff.

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

You cant do it for any purpose and the laws are slightly different for each state.

But what George did was perfectly legal. The kid was in public after an accident, and any photo can be deemed appropriate for legal purposes

Photos of suspects are uploaded legally all the time.

If Arb is trolling this may be one of his best days ever.

If he’s being serious, it’s the lowest of the low.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

a successful troll gets everyone riled up for their amusement, not come off as a complete dumbass.

You are incorrect.

If I am standing on a public side walk I can record anything and anyone in view and post it on the internet. I do not need your permission to film or publish the film. There is no expectation of privacy in public.
    Can't you read? Here vs US. I'm obviously not in the US. You can't publish a dieect image of a person over here without consent. That's why AW keeps arguing.

Literally everyone is laughing at you.

„freedom of press“ lol

None of the shit you said that would explain it made sense.

Remember this all started because Arb saw a post of PG posting a picture of a kid who hit and run on him and stupidly asked if that was legal. Everyone laughed at how stupid that question was because it’s obviously legal. But if you wanna keep replying to arb while he shifts goal posts and thinks he’s arguing about 1st amendment or insists he was trolling the whole time, well that’s your time wasted not mine.

But just remember, if you see arb strolling down streets of America, don’t take a phone pic of him cause he might call the police on you

Objective Rightie ┌∩┐(﹒︠益﹒︡)┌∩┐'s Avatar

Literally everyone is laughing at you.

„freedom of press“ lol

None of the shit you said that would explain it made sense.
    Huh? He comes across as logical and its clear you don't have any grasp of what your talking about