Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: KNOW1EDGE, an American, thinks you can film any person in public for anything, ca

Is there anything more annoying than when the Eric Andre show doesnt know the first amendment or freedom of press?

Default Re: KNOW1EDGE, an American, thinks you can film any person in public for anything, ca

Yeah people butcher the first amendment a lot. The freedom is from govt control. Simply put the govt can't do anything to you if they don't like what you say.

The constitution was written a loooong time before YouTube

Might as well say the 2nd amendment prohibits discrimination based on race.
    Last edited by tontoz; 01-23-2023 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    1st amendment...

How can you be this dumb?

Let him have it, boys.
    LOL... know1edge was being too generous calling you a half-wit, based on your comments in this thread youre a quarter-wit at best

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    You know you're not allowed to publish anyone's liking without consent here unless you're at an event where it's expected that pictures will be published. Press still works just as good as in the US.
    What shit hole country do you live in that prohibits recording people out in public? North Korea?
    Last edited by Nanners; 01-28-2023 at 10:59 AM.

i aways cringe when i see the eric andre show obivious of the first amendment

Local High School Star Chick Stern's Avatar

OP is mighty moronic. There is zero expectation of privacy in public, and no state statue can trump federal.