Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: TRADE: Wiz sending Hachimura to Lakers for Nunn + Three 2nd Round picks

Quote Originally Posted by bison View Post
    The front office is adamant about not giving up 1st rounders (which is a good thing) so I didn't expect a Hield, Bojan or Rozier type player coming here this trade deadline

Thing is once Bron’s window is closed in 4-5 years, they can just move AD at that point and get those first rounders back and start a rebuild.

It doesnt make sense to save those picks now. Not when you still have LeGOAT James playing at an MVP level.

Ffs, if not for themselves then simply for BASKETBALL. The world wants to see LeSavior leading the Los Angeles Lakers on another title run. The sport needs it. Humanity needs it.

We are ALL witness.

Default Re: TRADE: Wiz sending Hachimura to Lakers for Nunn + Three 2nd Round picks

The world doesn't revolve around Lebron.

Excuse me?

Yes it does.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    I know you hate seeing LeBron win a single game, but if you're going to commit to LeBron by re-signing him you should make win now moves. Otherwise it's pointless to sign him.

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor View Post

Yeah except he only took a grand total of 123 3s last year, that is very low volume and an obvious outlier because he's been a brick artist the other 3 years he's played so far.

He's only taken 89 this year. Bottom line is that for his career he shoots 35.6% which might be a little below average but not as bad as you make it out to be.

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    He's only taken 89 this year. Bottom line is that for his career he shoots 35.6% which might be a little below average but not as bad as you make it out to be.
    On very low volume. If he shot 35.6% on high volume he would have been a much better fit.

I know you hate seeing LeBron win a single game, but if you're going to commit to LeBron by re-signing him you should make win now moves. Otherwise it's pointless to sign him.
    No I hate seeing the Lakers mortgage their future in order to further polish one dude's career. We are done punting on the future. Lakers team as is can already win NOW. small pieces help, they don't need to hit home runs in trades.

No I hate seeing the Lakers mortgage their future in order to further polish one dude's career. We are done punting on the future. Lakers team as is can already win NOW. small pieces help, they don't need to hit home runs in trades.
    You will literally never draft a player as good as even a 38 year old LeBron with any of those picks you're holding on to. "Win now" with Austin Reaves as the third best player . Pretty easy path to winning a ring if you make the Hield Turner trade but as long as LeBron doesn't win it's a W for you!

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Don't see how this helps the Lakers. Surprised the Lakers still have picks left.

On very low volume. If he shot 35.6% on high volume he would have been a much better fit.

He plays the 4. He wasn't standing around the 3 pt line much he actually gets touches in the post. His low volume was just because of his role in the offense.

He has taken over 4 attempts per 36 minutes the last two years. That isn't really low volume for a 4.

The world doesn't revolve around Lebron.
    then why do you post about him everyday

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    then why do you post about him everyday

Default Re: TRADE: Wizards sending Rui Hachimura to Lakers for Nunn + three 2nd Round picks

Looks like others have a hard time accepting the guy because he's asian.

Default Re: TRADE: Wizards sending Rui Hachimura to Lakers for Nunn + three 2nd Round picks

This is a good trade. LA needed a true wing and not another guard.

I gave Rui a chance as a fan. He's built like a Greek god....that's about the end of his positives. He can defend 1-on-1 against big strong tweeners, and he's basically a negative everywhere else. Teams don't chase him off the 3 point line. Multiple times a game I'll see him catch it at the 3 with a little space and pass up a shot that a confident shooter would take. He also has 0 court vision. Teams are not afraid of him beating them out of the double team, which significantly hurts his value as a post threat.

He looks like he should be good. He moves like he should be good. He is NOT good. Maybe the best system for him is one where he has to make 0 decisions and just play hard. I've never seen (theoretically) a perimeter guy need to be directed around on offense more than him.