Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: TRADE: Wizards sending Rui Hachimura to Lakers for Nunn + three 2nd Round picks

Yeah i am glad we traded him just because it means we wont resign him.

Default Re: TRADE: Wizards sending Rui Hachimura to Lakers for Nunn + three 2nd Round picks

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    Yeah i am glad we traded him just because it means we wont resign him.
    It probably means you’re giving a huge contract to Kuzma so I wouldn’t get too excited

Default Re: TRADE: Wiz sending Hachimura to Lakers for Nunn + Three 2nd Round picks

Quote Originally Posted by bison View Post
    We got too many small guards so giving up Nunn for a player who is taller, longer, more physical in itself is an improvement. It's not a great move but its not a bad move if you had to do one. There isn't really too many options for the lakers anyway. The front office is adamant about not giving up 1st rounders (which is a good thing) so I didn't expect a Hield, Bojan or Rozier type player coming here this trade deadline
    Rozier should not cost a 1st

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    It probably means you’re giving a huge contract to Kuzma so I wouldn’t get too excited

I'll take Kuzma over Rui pretty easily. Kuzma is fairly popular amont Wiz fans.

Frankly i would like to see the Wizards just blow it up.

NBA rookie of the year

Does Pelinka work for the Wizards? He has been taken to the cleaners time and time again with them.

Default Re: TRADE: Wiz sending Hachimura to Lakers for Nunn + Three 2nd Round picks

Wtf?

Nunn is better than Hachimura lmao.

I'll take Kuzma over Rui pretty easily. Kuzma is fairly popular amont Wiz fans.

Frankly i would like to see the Wizards just blow it up.
    I would too but not for what you're gonna pay him. He's also taking shots away from your two best players, though that's more of a sign of coaching stupidity than anything else.

I would too but not for what you're gonna pay him. He's also taking shots away from your two best players, though that's more of a sign of coaching stupidity than anything else.

KP and Beal aren't that good. Not too worried about either guy getting shots taken away lol.

Kuzma's shot selection is better when those two are playing though. When one or both are out then he gets too shot happy.

KP and Beal aren't that good. Not too worried about either guy getting shots taken away lol.

Kuzma's shot selection is better when those two are playing though. When one or both are out then he gets too shot happy.
    Porzingis has been one of the better players in the league this year by all impact metrics and it's very weird to call a guy who has scored 30+ PPG on good efficiency and been All-NBA "not that good".

If you don't see a problem with the following shot distribution idk what to tell you:

Beal: 22.5 PPG on 16.1 shots, 61.9 TS% (+4.0 rTS%)
    Porzingis: 22.1 PPG on 15.4 shots, 59.8 TS% (+1.9 rTS%)
    Kuzma: 21.8 PPG on 18.2 shots, 55.0 TS% (-2.9 rTS%)

Porzingis has been one of the better players in the league this year by all impact metrics and it's very weird to call a guy who has scored 30+ PPG on good efficiency and been All-NBA "not that good".

If you don't see a problem with the following shot distribution idk what to tell you:

Beal: 22.5 PPG on 16.1 shots, 61.9 TS% (+4.0 rTS%)
    Porzingis: 22.1 PPG on 15.4 shots, 59.8 TS% (+1.9 rTS%)
    Kuzma: 21.8 PPG on 18.2 shots, 55.0 TS% (-2.9 rTS%)

Beal has missed 20 games. He came into the season looking to pass more which i liked. He was almost too unselfish. The problem was that he was still dribbling too much which screwed up the offense. Beal was much more effective when he had Wall/Russ handling the ball and he could play off ball. Without a playmaking pg he isn't as effective.

KP gets all the touches he wants. He just isn't a guy who aggressively looks to shoot. Typically he just takes what the D gives him. He is better than average but he won't make the All-Star game. Kuzma isn't taking any shots away from him. He just isn't a volume shooter.

Like i said previously when one of those guys is out Kuzma becomes too much of a gunner. Doesn't really bother me because he has won several games for us in the clutch and when he gets hot. I also think he is trying to take a lot of shots because it is a contract year.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

hopefully Clarkson is next!

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    hopefully Clarkson is next!
    Meltdown.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor View Post
    That's a heist for the Lakers.

That said, doesn't address their needs though.
    Exactly. Dude is worth a look for that cheap but the Lakers shit show will continue and its not like he's going to develop under lebron and AD

Banned

That sucks. I like Hachimura. I hate to see him go to the Lakers.

Lakers are going big though for sure. Teams are going to have a lot of trouble dealing with their size.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    He is awful, but is he better than Troy brown or Gabriel? I think so.
    He actually plays like Troy Brown. He's like a bigger slightly better version of Troy Brown.