Default What do you make of the voting inconsistencies/reports Lake/Hobbs Election, Joe Rogan

*mentions

What was a shady eection/resut from the start, has gotten so many reports and inconsistencies come out since then.

"Today’s Senate Testimony CONFIRMS nearly 40,000 ballots illegally counted (10% of the signatures reviewed)."

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cnxo2c8vV6e/

Neary 1/4 m. votes were rejected
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Cnxm-QYBVx0/

It has to be by far the most fixed eection ever.

In any rea word, Hobbs woudnt come cose to convincing as many peope to vote for her as ake did.

Joe Rogan with Jimmy Corsetti:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnxbbW6L2-i/

There are many reports on YouTube and her Insta from peope.

Of course anyone with haf a brain that saw Hobbs had 6K foowers and 0 pubic support/rallies, knew that she obviousy garnered ess votes than ake with 300K foowers and formidabe rallies.

And huge lol at all the idiots on here that considered it legitimate

Default Re: What do you make of the voting inconsistencies/reports Lake/Hobbs Election, Joe R

What I think is, nothing you can present to people will convince them to care. You can offer your ideas, but if people dont want to hear them or believe them, and they often wont, you just have to adapt to that being the way the world is. You have to seek different ways to address the issue besides just pounding people over the head with facts and logic and whatever else. This is something regrettably it took me far too long to learn.

It‘s really the way it’s always been. Summed up well from 45:40 to 50:10 of this video if youre interested. It’s presented in a religious context but it’s just as applicable in the secular realm .

Last edited by FultzNationRISE; 01-24-2023 at 12:12 AM.

Default Re: What do you make of the voting inconsistencies/reports Lake/Hobbs Election, Joe R

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    *mentions

What was a shady eection/resut from the start, has gotten so many reports and inconsistencies come out since then.

"Today’s Senate Testimony CONFIRMS nearly 40,000 ballots illegally counted (10% of the signatures reviewed)."

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cnxo2c8vV6e/

Neary 1/4 m. votes were rejected
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Cnxm-QYBVx0/

It has to be by far the most fixed eection ever.

In any rea word, Hobbs woudnt come cose to convincing as many peope to vote for her as ake did.

Joe Rogan with Jimmy Corsetti:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnxbbW6L2-i/

There are many reports on YouTube and her Insta from peope.

Of course anyone with haf a brain that saw Hobbs had 6K foowers and 0 pubic support/rallies, knew that she obviousy garnered ess votes than ake with 300K foowers and formidabe rallies.

And huge lol at all the idiots on here that considered it legitimate
    People are blind by facts

i think people are easily propagandized and brainwashed by media and politicians across the entire political spectrum.

If voting actually changed anything it wouldnt be allowed

Quote Originally Posted by BigKobeFan View Post
    People are blind by facts
    *blinded

I don’t get the signature think- none of those signatures look anything alike.

Both parties have been cheating elections since the countries conception. Dems did a great job recently. Republicans will do their best to one up them in the up-coming election. It doesn’t make it right, but it’s like PEDs in sports..

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    If voting actually changed anything it wouldnt be allowed
    This is where I've landed as of recently.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

This is less about a so-called stolen election.

This is about Kari Lake's megalomania.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    What I think is, nothing you can present to people will convince them to care. You can offer your ideas, but if people dont want to hear them or believe them, and they often wont, you just have to adapt to that being the way the world is. You have to seek different ways to address the issue besides just pounding people over the head with facts and logic and whatever else. This is something regrettably it took me far too long to learn.

It‘s really the way it’s always been. Summed up well from 45:40 to 50:10 of this video if youre interested. It’s presented in a religious context but it’s just as applicable in the secular realm .

FultzNationRISE, sometimes he thinks exactly like me.

That's actually one of the reasons why I never even talk about the voter fraud of the 2020 Presidential election.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Lake lost, so did Trump. The first Arizona audit proved it. Conservative judges won't even look at it. Those who fall far this either know this and cry foul anyway or they are the absolute morons.

From what I can tell the voter fraud calls have now grown old to many conservatives and Trump wouldn't bother running in 24 if he thought it was all rigged. I also think many are realizing that pushing this nonsense only helps the left as it keeps tin foil voters from voting.

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    Lake lost, so did Trump. The first Arizona audit proved it. Conservative judges won't even look at it. Those who fall far this either know this and cry foul anyway or they are the absolute morons.

From what I can tell the voter fraud calls have now grown old to many conservatives and Trump wouldn't bother running in 24 if he thought it was all rigged. I also think many are realizing that pushing this nonsense only helps the left as it keeps tin foil voters from voting.
    You definitely do your best to try and talk this point into existence, but it's fake.