Decent college freshman

Post Trump is going to win

Biden’s approval rating is in the pooper. The Dems really have no answer for Trump. 2nd term incoming

Default Re: Trump is going to win

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Republicans banking on their 30% sales tax on everything to generate the Red Wave that never happened in '22.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic View Post
    can't use jewelry clerks' pic

Careful. This hits home to little Jasper

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

It’s pretty true. All people who obsess about trump being bad are ugly and out of shape people with an unwarranted inflated sense of ego that get threatened by trump’s.

Trump was able to win in 2016 due to the novelty of being a literally unprecedented candidate, voters wanting an outsider to be in the White House, and Hillary being an extremely disliked candidate. But since then, his track record in elections is simply not good.

Lost the House decisively in 2018.
    Lost the White House and the Senate in 2020.
    Had a very underwhelming performance in the last midterms when a red wave was expected, just barely gaining a miniscule edge in the House, with several of his handpicked candidates losing their races.

While he for sure has an extremely devoted fanbase, he's just a deeply unpopular candidate to many voters at this point. You can never count him out, but I honestly wouldn't even pick him to beat DeSantis for the nominee. And as unpopular as Biden is, I don't think Trump would be able to get enough support from independents or moderate Democrats to win a general election.

I understand all Trump criticisms get met with claims of TDS, but this is my legitimate opinion of where he currently stands in the political realm. By all means, if he makes magic happen twice and is president again, I will have no problem admitting I was wrong.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    Trump was able to win in 2016 due to the novelty of being a literally unprecedented candidate, voters wanting an outsider to be in the White House, and Hillary being an extremely disliked candidate. But since then, his track record in elections is simply not good.

Lost the House decisively in 2018.
    Lost the White House and the Senate in 2020.
    Had a very underwhelming performance in the last midterms when a red wave was expected, just barely gaining a miniscule edge in the House, with several of his handpicked candidates losing their races.

While he for sure has an extremely devoted fanbase, he's just a deeply unpopular candidate to many voters at this point. You can never count him out, but I honestly wouldn't even pick him to beat DeSantis for the nominee. And as unpopular as Biden is, I don't think Trump would be able to get enough support from independents or moderate Democrats to win a general election.

I understand all Trump criticisms get met with claims of TDS, but this is my legitimate opinion of where he currently stands in the political realm. By all means, if he makes magic happen twice and is president again, I will have no problem admitting I was wrong.
    You are absolutely on point tbh. You provide facts that Trumpeters are unable to accept as facts.

We need more tax cuts for the filthy rich.