Luka had 53 points last night.

Good High School Starter Chuckbe's Avatar

Default Re: Dame had 60 tonight.

Giannis with 54

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckbe View Post
    Giannis with 54
    The best in the league now with Kawhi right behind.

Lol it's almost every game now and Silver sees no problem

I'm far form a nostalgia stan who thinks the game is being "ruined" with all the 3s, but Silver absolutely needs to get rid of the freedom of movement rule at the bare minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post

I'm far form a nostalgia stan who thinks the game is being "ruined" with all the 3s, but Silver absolutely needs to get rid of the freedom of movement rule at the bare minimum.
    Serious question, when was the last week there wasn't a 50 point game? Its feels recently like I'm going on youtube in the morning to checklights and I've got 'ok so who scored 50 last night?' in the back of my mind.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post

I'm far from a nostalgia stan who thinks the game is being "ruined" with all the 3s, but Silver absolutely needs to get rid of the freedom of movement rule at the bare minimum.
    I feel like you were annoyed by people who weren’t making a big deal of these games like…a month ago. The nbas target audience barely remember Lebron on the Heat. A 25 year old was 14 when the Heat and Thunder played in the finals.

Theyre catering to an entire generation that literally doesn’t remember basketball not being rigged for the offense. If this is all your core fans know…and it soon will be…it’s just basketball. Basketball with unbelievable scorers who are better than anything anyone had seen before.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    I feel like you were annoyed by people who weren’t making a big deal of these games like…a month ago. The nbas target audience barely remember Lebron on the Heat. A 25 year old was 14 when the Heat and Thunder played in the finals.

Theyre catering to an entire generation that literally doesn’t remember basketball not being rigged for the offense. If this is all your core fans know…and it soon will be…it’s just basketball. Basketball with unbelievable scorers who are better than anything anyone had seen before.
    Frankly anyone closing in on 20 years old has no concept of 'handchecking' defense because they IIRC got rid of that back in 2004. This is the endgame of those rule changes.