Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Dame had 60 tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by nineiron View Post
    if it was lebron the board would be filled with non stop c0ck sucking from the bronies
    Meltdown

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post
    You are just mad Jordan looks washed up when he played for the Wizards.
    Still had way better impact for the team than Bronie has for the Lakers the past couple years.

You're not very smart, are you?

if it was lebron the board would be filled with non stop c0ck sucking from the bronies
    yes, lebron dropping 60 at the age of 38 in his 20th season would be quite the feat. not the same as lillard who is much younger and gets to be the gunner on a terrible team.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bison View Post
    yes, lebron dropping 60 at the age of 38 in his 20th season would be quite the feat. not the same as lillard who is much younger and gets to be the gunner on a terrible team.
    Wait, weren’t the bronies complaining that Lebron has no help?

Does Lillard take significantly more shots than Lebron?

Wait, weren’t the bronies complaining that Lebron has no help?

Does Lillard take significantly more shots than Lebron?
    Shouldn't you be watching MLS?

Mls >>> nfl

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

saw the game ,, it looked effortless ---> amazing

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

It’s apparently the most efficient 60 point game ever.

Lillard put up 60 points, the fourth 60-point game of his career, but he did it on just 29 shots. Lillard finished 21-of-29 from the field, 12-of-15 from inside the arc, 9-of-15 from behind it and 9-of-10 from the line. His true shooting percentage for the game — 89.8 percent — was the best in NBA history for a 60-point game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    It’s apparently the most efficient 60 point game ever.
    The frequency of these games is certainly diluting the impact these games once had, but this one was notable even for this era.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    The frequency of these games is certainly diluting the impact these games once had, but this one was notable even for this era.

Nah. You’ll never hear a single person talk about it in person for the rest of your life and only see it mentioned again on slow future anniversary days the nba uses to create daily content.

I’m not saying it isn’t a great shooting game. I’m saying it isn’t going to be noteworthy going forward and you might well not think about it again till someone at the NBA social media offices five years from now has nothing to post and it’s coming up on his 1 PM deadline.

Its gonna get lost in the flood.

Nah. You’ll never hear a single person talk about it in person for the rest of your life and only see it mentioned again on slow future anniversary days the nba uses to create daily content.

I’m not saying it isn’t a great shooting game. I’m saying it isn’t going to be noteworthy going forward and you might well not think about it again till someone at the NBA social media offices five years from now has nothing to post and it’s coming up on his 1 PM deadline.

Its gonna get lost in the flood.
    Tbf though how many regular season performances are really talked about more than 24 hours after they happen? It has to be something insane like Kobe's 81 or McGrady's 13 in 33 seconds to truly stand out amongst the tediousness of the regular season.

I know the basic details of quite a few 60 point games from regular seasons. I can picture shots. Kobe’s 65, Birds 60, hell Bernard Kings…even Arenas. I’d recognize the game if you showed me some of Shaq giving the clippers 60 on his birthday. I’ve gone back and watched clips many many times.

I saw highlights of this last night and I expect to never see them again.

Lukas I think I’ll remember.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

I know the basic details of quite a few 60 point games from regular seasons. I can picture shots. Kobe’s 65, Birds 60, hell Bernard Kings…even Arenas. I’d recognize the game if you showed me some of Shaq giving the clippers 60 on his birthday. I’ve gone back and watched clips many many times.

I saw highlights of this last night and I expect to never see them again.

Lukas I think I’ll remember.
    it’s easy to forget fundamental basketball

you remember the outliers, the insane plays that should have probably not been attempted at in the first place but still succeeded.

you should appreciate both. the textbook, no mistake, highly efficient big game. and also the dramatic, unusual, ill advised big games.

both very different but both entertaining and worth acknowledgement in their own way

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    Tbf though how many regular season performances are really talked about more than 24 hours after they happen? It has to be something insane like Kobe's 81 or McGrady's 13 in 33 seconds to truly stand out amongst the tediousness of the regular season.
    I truly don’t think there’s been a memorable performance in the regular season like the ones you’ve mentioned in the last 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    it’s easy to forget fundamental basketball

you remember the outliers, the insane plays that should have probably not been attempted at in the first place but still succeeded.

you should appreciate both. the textbook, no mistake, highly efficient big game. and also the dramatic, unusual, ill advised big games.

both very different but both entertaining and worth acknowledgement in their own way

I remember some of Tim Duncan’s big games quite well. Same for old Karl Malone. It’s not a spectacular play thing.