Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Who is the less of 2 evils?

Thanks hateraid...don't worry about me, I'm killing it

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post
    Thanks hateraid...don't worry about me, I'm killing it

op is some midget bald filipino with bacne who whines about his son who he named iverson getting beat up for dropping n1gga at school

oh yeah and he loves having a cry about michael jordan being the goat too

None of them are evil. The only posters that show signs of being evil are RRR3, Off the Court, and Bladefd.

But in Blade's defense, it might just be the low IQ, low self awareness that makes him mindlessly repeat certain things.

Off the Court has an even lower IQ than Blade, but unlike Blade he's not merely repeating propaganda talking points from CNN, he literally says unique things that only psychopaths would say. And that only psychopaths won't know is wrong.

RRR3. I don't know if he's evil, but I do see why some posters think he is. Demonic. I would say he's better than Blade though.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

RRR3 is the devil incarnate. He emits sulfur everywhere he goes.

Not airballing my layups anymore

I don't know who Full Court and KawhiM8 are, and I'm only familiar with the interactions that I've had with Axe, and not much more about him. So I don't know what he has done to make people feel that he's evil, but he's been very polite, and he has only shown the upmost respect towards me.

I don't think an evil person would be capable of that.

I want to express my gratitude towards Axe for showing me respect and I want to remind everyone that showing respect towards others is not only the right thing to do but it can also make a big difference in someone's life.

Can someone explain why they think Axe might be evil?

Quote Originally Posted by 2qr3 View Post
    I don't know who Full Court and KawhiM8 are, and I'm only familiar with the interactions that I've had with Axe, and not much more about him. So I don't know what he has done to make people feel that he's evil, but he's been very polite, and he has only shown the upmost respect towards me.

I want to express my gratitude towards Axe for showing me respect and I want to remind everyone that showing respect towards others is not only the right thing to do but it can also make a big difference in someone's life.

you're the walmart version of jstern, and he's already the walmart version of stanley kobrick so that's saying something

I'm good with axe, even m8 guy. At least he has a personality. The full court dude is pure cringe.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    you're the walmart version of jstern, and he's already the walmart version of stanley kobrick so that's saying something
    Hmm. Under the "Axe" account, you're very kind and respectful towards me. But under the "Highwhey" account, you seem a little derogatory towards me. I assume that that's your point with the Walmart comment.

This duality in behavior would be both confusing and concerning to me, but I realize from an earlier thread that you have an intended purpose for each account. And you cannot deviate and must ensure that these different personalities or alter-egos remain consistent.

I guess this allows you to engage in behavior that would not be tolerated under the "Axe" account while still being able to express yourself in the forum under the "Highwhey" account.

But now I'm at a loss. Because who is the real person then? And what is the character of this person? Is he a good person, or does he lean towards evil? Is "Axe" polite and respectful towards me simply because that's the intended purpose of the account? To be good and kind.

Hmm. Under the "Axe" account, you're very kind and respectful towards me. But under the "Highwhey" account, you seem a little derogatory towards me. I assume that that's your point with the Walmart comment.

This duality in behavior would be both confusing and concerning to me, but I realize from an earlier thread that you have an intended purpose for each account. And you cannot deviate and must ensure that these different personalities or alter-egos remain consistent.

I guess this allows you to engage in behavior that would not be tolerated under the "Axe" account while still being able to express yourself in the forum under the "Highwhey" account.

But now I'm at a loss. Because who is the real person then? And what is the character of this person? Is he a good person, or does he lean towards evil? Is "Axe" polite and respectful towards me simply because that's the intended purpose of the account? To be good and kind.
    Ugh...

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Axe is unemployed, lives with is parents, and posts on ISH 24/7. He has an addiction to this board while living off his parents even though he's a full-grown adult. That's evil no matter which way you look at it. He must be removed from Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Guys, this is how our dearest poopsie looks like when he's mad. He is hungry again, it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post

op is some midget bald filipino with bacne who whines about his son who he named iverson getting beat up for dropping n1gga at school

oh yeah and he loves having a cry about michael jordan being the goat too
    It's weird I bother you so much. Does me having a normal life make you lash out with these exaggerations? Have another "crack" at it

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    It's weird I bother you so much. Does me having a normal life make you lash out with these exaggerations? Have another "crack" at it

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Guys, this is how our dearest poopsie looks like when he's mad. He is hungry again, it seems.
    Man you are so cringe

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post
    Man you are so cringe
    Nothing is more cringe than you whining about a 38 year-old nba player every single day.